Hey Boy

You know how it feels to have eveyone make fun of you? People who go to your school it is kind of expected these days but having your own family laugh at you and call you names can really damage a person. Even though i was a thin blonde 13 year old who most people thought to say, :she is a pretty girl", well i wasnt.I might have ahd a thin build and a pretty face but Deedee surely made sure i felt ugly .Even though this was the eighties i was dressed in the ugliest clothes, i wore purple cordiroy pants with a matching purple sweater and in grade eight that doesnt fly, i also had blue and red cordiroy with the matching sweaters. Sometimes i would try to sneak out some cooler looking clothes, i would put the shirt in a plastic bag and go to our fence and lift up the saud grass and put in under it, then the next morning as i walked past the fence i would grab it. The thing was i loved my hair when mom and dad were together i was aloud to have long hair. Deedee made sure i kept my hair boy length, i am talking so short i would be called a boy. And let me tell you this to this day i will never ever cut my hair past the nape of my back.

We all know stealing is wrong and i regret and apolgize to anyone i have stole from, But i was never given anything  no money or anything nice. I am not making excuses but i would steal from the pants in the locker room while our class had gym. One day i got about 70 dollars from atleast 6 jeans. I was so excited, i took my friends to the mall and we ate lunch that day, as we sat in the food court i glanced over and saw Deedee walk by. Omg did she see me? Luckily she didnt, we quickly got back to school to make it to our third period. School was done for the day and i decided i wanted a treat, i passed a donut shop, i bought a bag of day old donuts to eat, now ofcoarse there was about 10 donuts in there, i ate about 6 as i was very hungry. What to do with the rest? I twisted the plastic bag up again and used the twist and hid it under a pile of leaves near my usual hiding spot abpit 20 feet from my house. The next morning i was urning to eat those chocolately donuts, i reached into the leaves and wow yes they were still there. I opened the bag and started to eat one, i noticed that the donuts had been crawling with tiny black ants on them. EWWWW i couldnt believe it, But i was so hungry as Deedee didint let me eat breakfast. So i just brushed them off and ate the rest.

Like i mentioned at the beginning of the story i delived flyers this time my real sister sharon came with me, We delivered what seemed like a thousand flyers. She did one side of the street and I did the other side. I came upto a house and i saw an envelope in the mailbox that said  "TO PAPER BOY PAYMENT FOR NEWS PAPER".     BINGO!     I  opened the envelope and there was seven dollars in it. My sister and i agreed that i would walk to the nearest store and buy us each a big bag of chips, she said she would do my side when she was done, because we didnt wanna be caught skipping houses. I walked about twenty minutes to the nearest store and bought two bags of ogrady"s cheese chips, and wow they were good we took a break and enjoyed them, she said she did do my side. So we made it home. Later that night dad called us in the room and told us the flyer company called and said we skipped one whole side of the street. WHAT? no we did it, My sister Sharon told dad that i found 7 dollars and skipped my side to go eat chips. She said she tried to tel lme not to go but i didnt listen to her. I was so upset that she didnt cover for me. Dad said if i like chips so much then fine, he left us there and within ten minutes returned home with six bags of chips the same brand i bought. He opened them all and put them all in a giant bowl, he told me to sit on the floor of the upper laundry room and to eat and not stop till i finshed them all.I ate what seemed like thousands of chips, there was a clock in the laundryroom and i was there for 3 hurs so far, He can in after that three hours with myself hoping he would let me go to bed. He said hurry up PIG lets go , I'd say you have atleat three more bags to go. I felt sick to my stomach and vowed NEVER to eat chips again.