11: Fun and Games

They headed upstairs to the attic and set up their mini golf game.

"So what do you do then?" Bill asked as he studied the golf club.

"You just need to get the golf ball into the hole at the end." Mabel simply said.

Dipper nodded. "It's harder than it looks so don't be sad if-"

He was cut off when Bill swung his club at the ball, making it land in the hole. "Woo!"

"You're a natural!" Mabel hugged him.

"Uh, yeah." Dipper mumbled.

The more they played, the more fun they were having. And Dipper even cheered Bill on since he was winning. For the first time, it finally felt like everyone was getting along, despite their past. Although Mabel had trusted him since the start of Bill's new self, Dipper had finally gained trust in him.

After two hours of mini golf, Dipper decided to go talk with Wendy and Soos. "I'll see you guys at dinner."

Bill and Mabel nodded. "See you later."

When Dipper left, there was a peaceful silence between Mabel and Bill.

Bill put his arm around Mabel. "You make me so happy."

Mabel looked up at him. "I'm glad you changed, Bill. You're literally my dream boyfriend!"

Bill's eyes widened. "So, it's official then?"

"What?"

"Us. Being together?"

Mabel smiled with a blush. "Uh, yeah. If you want."

Bill smiled as well and nodded. "I want nothing more than that."

They both leaned in for another kiss and their lips connected. Mabel wrapped her arms around Bill's neck as Bill set her on his lap. He stroked through her hair as Mabel kissed him more. Bill then pulled Mabel closer with a hug, making their kiss more romantic.

As they pulled apart, they gazed into each other's eyes.

Mabel smiled. "I love you, Bill."

Bill stroked her cheek. "And I love you, Mabel."

Mabel blushed when she heard her real name. For some reason, she enjoyed it. It meant more to her.

As they leaned in for another kiss, the door swung open.

Ford pointed some sort of gun at Bill. "Step aside from my great niece, Bill Cipher."