Chapter 7-Back Again

Logan's P.O.V.

Jenna and I left the cafe a little bit ago and decided to hang out for the day before going to Zacs party. We were currently eating ice cream while she blasted music and we stalked our ex's on Social Media. It never occurred to me that Hayley had a pretty active Instagram... then again, we never really did normal stuff like that or paid attention to that when we were together. 

"Oh my gosh, I forgot that I follow her sinsta too" Jenna exclaimed. I laughed.

"Is it bad?" I joked.

"I mean, it used to be semi nudes and random fandom posts of old bands and the walking dead, but for awhile there was a lot of posts of you sleeping or her sneaking pictures of you" Jenna said.

"What?!?" She turned the phone so I could see. She was scrolling down for awhile before she stopped and clicked on one. 

"Ooh, look at you Ms. abs" Jenna teased. I rolled my eyes. It was a picture of me in a sports bra and shorts brushing my teeth. The caption said, "was doing work on my laptop, but now I think I'm a little distracted by this one... she's got me feeling some type of way"

"She had the nerve to post this while she was cheating on me?" I said my jaw clenching.

"thats kind of a bitch move... I will admit" she said. 

"Can we find something else to stress eat over or just binge watch like RuPauls drag race, or supernatural?" I asked.

"What's supernatural?" Jenna asked. 

"What?!? Where do I even start?!? It's 12 seasons of amazing hot brothers with one of my favorite gay ships that sadly, isn't canon" I said.

"Then put it on! We still have hours till the party" she said.

"I'm excited, I'll get to hang with you guys and Carter and have a break from the confusing high school crush stuff that's going on with Lynn" I said.

"Well you know how to turn on the tv and get it set up, I'll get us some more snacks" Jenna said. As she's got up I felt my phone buzzing in my lap. I answered the call without checking who it was.

"Yo" I said.

"Where the fuck are you?" Hayley whisper-yelled. 

"That is a good question. I'll go find someone to answer that for you" I said quickly then hung up.

"Who was that?" Jenna asked as she set down a bunch of chip bags and a liter of soda.

"Oh, just the epitome of yikes... aka Hayley" I joked. Jenna laughed a bit before walking back to get more snacks. 

"I'm not going to lie, you and Hayley were good together. It just sucks that she couldn't commit" Jenna said.

"Same for you and Tay. Now that I think about it they've probably been doing this for a long time" I said.

"Maybe, but who knows. Could've been a month, could've been years." Jenna said.

"Well it's probably longer than a month since I remember seeing them making out. At the time they said it was so Chad wouldn't see them since it was when Hayley was pretending to be you. I thought they were being honest so I left it at that" I said.

"Wait, really?" Jenna asked, walking back into the living room.

"I never really thought anything of it since then, but now that all this shit is apparently true; I'm not so sure anymore" I admitted.

"Bummer I can't let you drink your sorrows away with me" Jenna said. We both paused and started at each other for a moment. The seriousness on her face was almost believable. Key word; almost. We burst out in laughter before I turned on the tv and she set down a bottle of wine and two glasses to go along with it.