chapter 6

it was a Tuesday afternoon and Meghan was bored as hell. she had the day off but she had no one to spend it with. Jojo was gone with her brothers for a few days, her parents were visiting old friends in Nantucket and daryl was at work.

Meghan had watched tv, played the piano, wrote a song, played with her dog and went for a walk but she missed daryl so much she got an idea.

She went to her bedroom and put on the tightest, sexiest, revealing dress she owned and put on a jacket. She got in her car and drove to Daryl's work office. She walked in and told the secretary that she was going to see Daryl. She walked over to Daryl's office and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Daryl opened the door and smiled at her.

"Come in babe"

Meghan walked in and Daryl shut the door.

"Is something wrong Meghan?"

"Yeah I'm bored as hell at home and I wanted to come see you."

She walked over to Daryl and slid her hand in his shirt up his chest.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her. He backed up and locked the door and shut the shade on his window.

He deepened the kiss and walked backwards towards his desk and lifted her up. Then he took off her jacket, but what he didn't know is that she was wearing the most curve hugging dress ever made. When he took it off he stepped back and just looked at her body sitting on his desk and drooled a little.

"Goddamn" is all Daryl could get out.

She then grabbed his tie and whispered
sexily in his ear : "finish what you started babe", while biting her lip.

"My pleasure", said Daryl as he slid his hands down to her ass.

She moaned and arched her back. Daryl reached to the back of her dress and unzipped it expecting there to be a bra underneath but drooled at the sight of her breasts. He dipped his head down and sucked on her nipple and Meghan grabbed his red curly hair and threw her head back.

She ripped his tie and shirt off and started his belt.

Meghan moaned but then broke the intense moment.

"We can't do this here and now can we?"

"I. Need. You. Right. Now." Daryl said looking into Meghan's eyes.

He slid off the rest of her dress leaving her in just a thong and heels. He kissed her stomach working down towards her lower area. As soon as he got to her underwear, he dragged them down very slowly enjoying the view and smelling her sweet scent. He took her off the desk and guided her backwards so she stood up and leaned over the desk.

Daryl tapped his dick at her entrance. Meghan reached back and massaged her clit with a look of approval. He shoved his dick in and Meghan arched her back and moaned loudly. He started pounding into her so hard that the neighboring offices most likely could hear. Trying to keep quiet as Daryl fucked her, Meghan let out a moan again as a signal that she was about to cum. A few seconds later Daryl cummed inside her triggering her orgasm and she squirt all over. Daryl came out but he wasn't finished with her yet. While Meghan stood there recovering from her high, Daryl swiped everything off his desk and lied Meghan down on top of it.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." Meghan said panting trying to catch her breath.

"Oh we are just getting started." Said Daryl looking at Meghan with lust in his eyes.

He stood next to his desk and dipped his head and started to graze her clit. He licked the fat strip on her clit and continued around it. He started to shove his tongue inside of her clit and Meghan groaned and stared to breathe heavily again. After he was down eating her out she was breathing so hard and finally had her second orgasm.

Daryl then again licked her clean and kissed around her thighs.

After they both recovered, Meghan decided to return the favor. She bent down to his dicks level and started to work. She took his head (dick tip) into her mouth and started working. She was making loud slurping noises and going so far that she choked herself. Daryl grabbed her hair, "fuck Meghan you can always make me cum". Once she was done they decided to get dressed before anyone caught them.

"Damn, I have got to come visit you at work more often."

Daryl opened up the door for Meghan to leave so that nobody suspected anything. THey they both walked out like nothing happened and Daryl walked Meghan to her car.

Daryl kept staring at Meghan as they walked out.

"Why are you staring at me?" Meghan said laughing.

"Because your just so fucking sexy, everytime I think of you I feel like I'm going to cum. Even when I just look at you I cum. That's how crazy I am about you, every curve, every inch of your body could not be more perfect."

Meghan blushed and smiled at Daryl.

Daryl helped Meghan into her car, "Don't worry, I'll be home soon for another round." Daryl winked.