chapter 2

Hey babes, wow I updated fast this ones not as long as the first one but I have a lot of homework tonight so... hope you enjoy and thanks for reading this if you are. ❤ love u guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meghan woke up by the light shining through the curtains in her bedroom. She shifted and turned the other way to see is Daryl was awake too. When she turned over she saw that Daryl wasn't there but then a note on the other nightstand caught her eye. She got out of bed putting a robe on because she had no clothes on underneath from last night with Daryl. She picked up the note and it said:

Hey babe, went to go pick up some breakfast, be back soon. Love you

She smiled and decided to go take a shower while she waited for him. Soon after she got into the shower, Daryl came back with the breakfast.

He came in and heard the water running upstairs. He quietly shut the door and set the donuts down on the counter. He climbed up the stairs as slowly as he could so Meghan couldn't hear him. When he got upstairs he knocked on the bathroom door and popped his head in.

Meghan popped her head out of the shower and smiled at him. Daryl shut the door so it looked like he left but then after a few seconds, opened it and closed it almost silently and stripped down hoping Meghan wouldn't hear him. He walked over and slowly pulled back the shower curtain to get in. Meghan was turned around and hadn't noticed yet till he got in and kissed her head.

She turned around and smiled at him.

"Hey babe" Daryl said pushing her hair behind her ears. "How did you sleep?"

"Really good" Meghan replied with a seductive smile.

"I had fun last night" said Daryl grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

"I did too." Meghan agreed.

He leaned in and kissed her passionately. He kissed her neck sucking in her skin leaving marks. He made his hands down to her breasts and massaged them in his hands. He started to suck on her nipples making her moan in pleasure.

Meghan moaned and pushed his head in deeper into her breasts grabbing his hair.

He turned her around to the wall of the shower and slid a finger inside of her. She was taken by surprise and gasped. He slid another finger in knowing that she loved it. He took his fingers out and slowly slid into her grabbing her waist.

Meghan moaned loudly and Daryl was glad nobody was home with them.

"Faster go deeper" Meghan said in between her heavy breathing.

Daryl fucked her so hard into her she could barely breath and was gripping the wall to keep her balance.

"Oh fuck oh fucking shit oh my god Daryl mmm that feels so good go harder." Meghan screamed.

Daryl smirked and went as hard and as fast as he could making her body slam into the wall.

"I've never felt so full oh my god Daryl don't stop" Meghan screamed again and moaned.

"I'm about to cum babe." Daryl said in between breaths.

A few thrusts later he shot his seed into her and she came undone at the same time around him. They both moaned and Meghan could barely stand straight up. Daryl turned her around and kissed he and they shut off the water and dried off. They tried running to the bed but Meghan could barely walk so Daryl picked her up and set her on the bed naked. He set her down and crawled in between her legs and licked her clit. He licked up all the sweet juices of her and kissed her making her taste them too.

"Damn babe you taste so fucking good I love you so much." Said Daryl smiling.

"I love you too." Meghan replied running he hands through his curly hair. They layed  down and were so tired then fell asleep immediately.