chapter 5

This is a way longer chapter then I usually do and it's REALLY dirty...

---------

Meghan and Daryl had the house to themselves since everybody was out for the evening. Her mom and dad went on a date night and her brothers and jojo were going down to the beach.

Since everybody was gone this gave them a chance to do what they can do when no ones home. sex.

Daryl had been craving Meghan all day knowing that they would be alone tonight. So as soon as the door shut he ran to Meghan who was in the kitchen and grabbed her ass from behind. She gasped and turned around grabbing his dick through his shorts.

"What was that for?" Meghan said bursting out laughing.

"Everybody's gone and I have a whole night of sexual activities planned for us. So let's get started." Daryl said with a sexy smirk on his face.

Daryl grabbed her by the hand and led to her up the stairs to her bedroom. Once they got in the bedroom Daryl explained what was first in the list.

"We're gonna play dirty truth or dare, are you ready?"

"I'm ready" said Meghan staring at his hard on that was clearly visible through his pants.

Daryl pulled out his phone and went to the dirty truth or dare app. He pressed the button that determined who's turn it was. It landed on meghan.

"Truth or dare?" Asked Daryl.

"Hmmmm... dare" Meghan said biting her lip.

Daryl looked at the app when it came up with a dare.

"Blindfold your partner and have the other partner pick three spots for them to kiss and guess the area without using your hands."

Daryl gave Meghan a sly look and went to go get one of meghans scarves to use for a blindfold. When he came back he tied it around meghan so she couldn't see and began the game.

"Okay this is spot number one." Daryl said as he lifted up his shirt.

He guided Meghans head over and had her kiss his nipple.

"That was a nipple!" Meghan said laughing and kissing it again.

"Good job princess here's your next one."

He bent down at her level and kissed her, she flinched and kissed him back. Meghan stuck her tongue in his mouth and roamed around deepening the kiss and then she pulled away.

"I love that spot!" Meghan said giggling still blindfolded. "It's your lips."

Next, daryl pulled down his boxers and guided her head to his dick. He told her to open her mouth and she did. He inserted his cock inside of her mouth and immediately, Meghan started sucking back and forth. She grabbed his dick and continued her blow job. Daryl moaned as he reached his climax and shot his seed in meghans mouth. She swallowed it and took off her blindfold.

"I love that game." Said Meghan still playing with his dick.

"I'm glad, next game."

They sat down across from eachother on the bed. Daryl picked truth but then got an idea.

"We should play never have I ever. Except with a twist, we're playing STRIP never have I ever."

"That sounds like a good idea." Meghan said looking at Daryl and smiling.

"Okay so every time you answer "I have" to a question you take off a piece of clothing."

"Sounds easy enough I'll ask you first Daryl."