chapter 3

Meghan and Daryl were sitting in the living room watching a movie and snuggling.

"Let's do something else, this movie is boring." Meghan said and sighed

"Well what do you want to do?" Daryl said smiling taking his hand and moving the hair out of her face.

"I don't know..." Meghan said thinking.

"I have a fun game we could play." Daryl said smiling at her and checking her out.

"What game would that be?" Meghan asked smiling as well.

"Let's play we both take all of our clothes off and have sex..."

"I love that game!" Meghan said excitedly.

"Okay then take off your clothes for me babe."

Meghan got up and seductively started to take off her clothes making his mouth water. She stripped off her shirt and leggings leaving her in a bra and her panties.

"I'll help out with that." Daryl said as he took off all of his clothes except his boxers and walked over to her. He took over her bra sliding the straps down and rubbing above where her bra was. He unclipped the back and ran his hands from her back to her tits rubbing them. Then he bent down and slid down her underwear leaving her ass in his face. He stood back up and kissed her lips.

While Daryl was kissing her lips and neck she reached down and grabbed his boner. She massaged his dick through his pants doing a hand job.

"Mmm fuck Meghan you're teasing me."

"Bet you really want me now." Meghan said biting her lip sexily and looking into his eyes.

"I have an idea." Meghan said her face lighting up.

"I'll be right back."

Meghan ran into the kitchen and grabbed something from the fridge to make this a little bit more fun. She ran back into the living room where Daryl was confused on why she ran into the kitchen.

"I brought something." Meghan said hiding it behind her back.

"What?" Daryl asked

She took it out from behind her back and showed him. It was a can of whipped cream.

"What are you going to do with that?" Daryl asked her.

"I'll show you, now come here to the couch."

Daryl came over and he took off his boxers. She took the can and shook it up. She squirted some in his dick and got on her knees in front of her.

She started to put his dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip and then moving her mouth down as far as she could making herself gag. She wiped some whipped cream off his dick and seductively licked it and gave some for him to taste.

When she finished with her little activity Daryl took the can and squirted it all over her stomach, chest and tits. He got in front of her as she layed downs and kissed her stomach. He licked up the whipped cream off her body as she moaned in pleasure. He sucked on her tits and she put her head back shoving his head in farther.

When they were down licking each other, Daryl flipped Meghan on top and put his tip on her entrance.

"Are you ready babe?" Daryl asked Meghan.

She nodded her head and but her lip, "just go" she reassured him.

He entered her slowly thrusting back and forth a little faster each time. Meghan moaned in pleasure.

"It's my turn" Meghan said smiling as she started to ride his dick on top of him. She bounced up and down moaning each time she came down going balls deep. Daryl grabbed her ass and helped her. He rode him until she was tired and was almost going to hit her climax and Daryl was close as well. At the exact same moment, Daryl shot his cum inside of her and she released around him. She leaned forward in his chest, heavily breathing.

"That was amazing babe." Daryl said smiling at her angelic face.

He slid her off of him and spread her legs apart. He licked what was left around her clit moaning at the sweet taste of her.

They both layed back under the blankets in the couch watching a different movie. Daryl just couldn't get enough of her and slid his finger inside of her thrusting her. After a little bit she moaned and released all over his hand. He took it out and licked his hand clean.

"Damn you taste so fucking good." Daryl said to Meghan as they both drifted off to sleep.

"I love you" they both said as they fell asleep.

What a perfect night. ❤