chapter 1

hi 👋🏼 guys,
I wanted to start a new book about maryl. This book is just one shots about Meghan and Daryl including a whole lot is sexual activity. I'm going to update my other book sorry I haven't updated in awhile. That one is an actual story and these are just one shot chapters that don't go anywhere. Hope you enjoy 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s. - if you read Meghan's interview in her cosmo, she said she doesn't like to have sex in weird uncomfortable places but I thought this was pretty good.

It was a Friday night and Meghan and Daryl were at a carnival. They were walking around hand in hand to find the next ride to go on.

"Oh look, the Ferris wheel!" Meghan squealed. "We have to go on that it's like a must at a carnival!"

"Okay babe whatever you want." Daryl said kissing her on the cheek.

They walked over and since the line wasn't very long, they go in on the next ride. They went around for a few minutes until they got to the top when it stopped.

"Why did it stop?" Meghan asked.

"Probably so people can get off at the bottom." Daryl replied.

After a few minutes of waiting the person who ran the ride got out a megaphone and started talking to everyone on the ride.

"ATTENTION RIDERS THERE IS A TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY AND THERE IS SOMEONE ON THE WAY TO FIX IT SO JUST HANG TIGHT IT MIGHT BE AN HOUR OR TWO!" The guy announced.

"An hour or two, we won't have time to go on any other rides before it closes!" Meghan said pouting.

"It's okay with me as long as I'm here with you." Daryl said giving her a kiss.

"That's true" Meghan said kissing him back.

"Since we have a few hours, should we have a little fun?" Daryl asked with a grin on his face.

"What kind of fun?" Meghan asked smirking.

"This kind of fun." Daryl said as he stated to kiss her and trailing kisses down to her neck. He started to unbutton her flannel, took it off and put it beside him. He took off her tank top not breaking the kiss.

"Are we going to do it on the Ferris wheel?" Meghan asked with a dirty smile on her face.

"Oh yes we are babe." Daryl said.

He turned her around and kissed her back and the back of her neck. He took off her bra with his teeth and threw it aside. He kissed her and sucked on her sensitive spot on her neck.

Meghan moaned and he knew to take it farther. He flicked his tongue over her nipple and making her shiver. He lowered her leggings smiling at how wet she had gotten her panties. He slid both down to her feet and took off his shirt and pants while Meghan watched him in pleasure.

Once he took off his boxers he laid Meghan back on the floor and went in between her legs. He creeped closer and flicked his tongue over the strip on her clit.

"Mmmhh" Meghan moaned while gripping his hair and arching her back. He slipped two fingers into her.

"Don't stop" Meghan said. Daryl kept going knowing that her orgasm was soon to come.

"I'm gonna..." Meghan said in between breaths letting Daryl know that she was sa out to hit her climax. He put his mouth back on her clit just in time to lick up all her juices. He licked her clean then Meagan pushed him away softly.

"That was amazing but it's my turn to pleasure you" said Meghan recovering from her orgasm.

She knelt down and took his dick into her hands. She ran her hand up and down his dick faster making Daryl moan. Once she was done with her hand job, she took him into her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth.

"Babe I'm about to cum" Daryl said breathing fast. A few seconds later, Daryl shot his seed into Meghan's mouth and she swallowed him. She wiped her mouth and smiled.

Daryl slid his hand up her thigh and shifted her so her back was facing him on her knees with her ass in the air.

He tapped his dick over her entrance and slowly slid into her. After she got used to it, he went faster and faster making Meghan moan in pleasure.

"Shit!" Meghan screamed as he fucked her.

"Shhhh baby girl we wouldn't want any one to hear us."

He pounded into her hard led to the point where Meghan could barely get out words.

"Fu-uck oh my go-d fuck Daryl go f-aster." Meghan managed to whisper.

Meghan felt in her stomach that she was about to come undone and Daryl knew he was close too. They both came undone at the same time. Daryl pulled out and Meghan was on her knees in front of him waiting for him to give her some of his seed. He rubbed his dick back and forth till it came out all over Meghan's face and in her mouth.

"Mmmmh" Meghan moaned as Daryl put her on her back so he could lick up the juices inside of her.

"Fuck you taste good baby girl." Daryl said when he was done. He got up and looked at Meghan's naked body beneath him.

"Damn your so beautiful" Daryl said as he kissed her. Just then they were interrupted.

"THE FERRIS WHEEL IS NOW FIXED AND IS BEGINNING TO COME BACK DOWN, HOLD ON PASSENGERS." The guy at the bottom yelled.

"Shit" they both said at the same time as they crawled around grabbing their clothes off the ground.

"Where's my bra?" Meghan said in panic

Daryl looked around and saw out the side that it was on the ground.

Daryl laughed and pointed at it for Meghan.

"Daryl that was my favorite bra!" Meghan whined.

"It was like too, you looked fucking sexy in it." Daryl said smirking.

"Well it's too late now, hurry up!"

They scrambled to get most of them clothes on by the time they reached the bottom.

Meghan left in just her leggings and shirt carrying her shoes, tank top and panties in her hand. And Daryl in his shirt and pants carrying his shoes and boxers.

They got off the ride hiding their clothes behind their backs.

"That was fun!" Meghan said smiling.

The park was closing and they left ha gets and headed towards the car.

"I'm thinking maybe a round two?" Daryl suggested looking into Meghan's eyes.

"Hell yeah I'll race you to the car!"

They both ran across the parking lot into the car for round two.