Part 6: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life

Hey guys! I'm sorry that this is really late. It's just that I'm been trying to pack less things but just can't seem to be limiting my proportion of clothing, which SUCKS! So just enjoy and comment, vote, and fan if you haven't!! I was also thinking of changing the title so if I do, I'll let you guys know. Do you guys think I should? BTW, I tried to make it extra long because some fans were mad at how short it was. Sorry!!! Also, I'm trying to get the basic information out and to get to the party, where you know, something might happen... Muahahaha.

Chapter 6

Alice's P.O.V.

We finally arrived at Lexi's house, thank the lord. Surprisingly, we found Damon sitting on Lexis porch looking a bit angry. He was like semi-fuming.

"What are you doing out here," I asked as we approached.

Damon opened his mouth to speak but the door swung open to reveal a chuckling Lexi.

"Yes Damon, why are you out here? Didn't you know that the door was always opened," Lexi asked, having this internal humor in her.

I wonder what she was laughing at.

"It was not opened! I checked when you shut the door," Damon accused in an accusing voice.

"Did you check when I closed the door the second time," Lexi asked, looking like such an innocent girl.

"Maybe," Damon said in such a quiet voice I strained to hear.

"Well, a normal, SMART, and reasonable person would do that, wouldn't they," Lexi said, finally laughing.

Chase was also laughing while I just stared at them. They were a weird bunch of people.

"So what took you guys so long," Damon asked, desperate to take the attention away from him.

Drats. I was hoping no one would ask that.

"We just got stuck in traffic," I quickly said, flushing a little pink at the memory.

I could tell that Lexi was staring at me. She knew that I was lying.

I looked up at her and pleaded that she wouldn't further interrogate me. She nodded, promising to interrogate me later.

Chase had also chuckled and looked at me.

"What's so funny," Damon asked. Dang, did he always have to ask the wrong questions?

"Oh well you see, I saw Alice's th-," Chase had started saying, but I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Tell them and I'll tell them I flipped you and you cried like a baby. I can do that right now too," I warned in his ear.

Chase turned to look at me and I had a slight fraction of intending to not do it, but I masked it.

"Fine," he said, defeated. Ha! I knew his big ego would stop him. A little girl that flipped a big tough guy like him. Everyone would either call him a wimp or would call me hella strong.

"Hey, what did you see," Damon asked.

"Nothing man. It's not important," Chase said.

Thankfully, everyone decided to drop the matter and we walked inside.

"So what's the plan," I asked in general.

Chase and Damon looked at each other and smiled.

"The plan is for Alice to go with me in one room and Lexi with Damon in the other room. That's the first part of the assignment. Second part is shedding the clothes. Third part is our 'parts' meeting. Finally mission complete. Got that," Chase said with that stupid smirk of his.