Part 5: 7 Minutes In Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life

Hiya people!! I'm late.................................................................... SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! HOPE THAT YOU CAN FORGIVE ME! Well, enjoy, comment, and vote!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, Chase is a bit too complicated to get into right now...... Man I wish he would just get his feelings straight... so only Alice's' P.O.V. this time!

Alice's' P.O.V.

"You keep your hands to yourself, mister," I warned as I unlocked the car doors.

"Maybe. But you are looking fine today. But anyways, you'll change your mind soon enough and will beg me for my hands on you," he concluded.

I looked at him, curious as to why he always thinks that girls will throw themselves onto him.

"Is there a reason why you think that I will beg for your touch," I asked, starting the car door.

"Oh, just because I know I'm hot and irresistible," he answered.

Of course. I will always get a stupid and cocky answer from him. Maybe I should give him a good slap. That will teach him some obvious facts, like me not wanting to be a freaking slut.

I sighed and drove out of the parking lot. My plan was to talk as little as possible to him, so he'll get annoyed and stop talking to me.

I looked over at Chase to see him staring at me.... my butt to be exact.

"Why the heck are you staring at my butt," I asked.

"Oh, um, nothing," he answered, smirking.

He was lying.

"Tell me!!! I would smack you but I don't fancy getting in a car crash," I said, annoyed. Okay so plan was not working right now.

"Are you sure you want to know," he asked, chuckling a bit. God only knows what he was thinking about.

"Yes! Isn't that obvious?" God was he stupid or something.

"If you want to know, then you will have to pull over and I'll show you," he answered, glancing at my butt again. What? Did I have something on my pants? What did I sit on?

Well, I really wanted to know!!! But was pulling over on a street where nobody was on really such a good idea??

I guess my curiosity got the better of me as I said okay.

I pulled over and parked the car. I turned to Chase and said, "Now tell me!"

"You'll have to get out of the car first," he stated.

"Why," I asked, suspicious.

"Do you want to know or not?"

Yes I did want to know! Besides, I have my keys so if he locks me out, it won't matter.

Sighing, I got out of my car and Chase got out too.

He walked over to me and just looked at my butt. His eyes had the weirdest thing, something that I never saw before. It looked like he wanted something, something badly.

"Well, what is it?"

Chase looked at me and smirked, probably thinking about something perverted.

Without saying anything, Chase walked over to me and went to my back. His front was facing my back.

Then, he put his hands on my hips tightly, not letting me go anywhere.

The feel of his hands were amazing. I loved it, especially when his hands were touching my skin... wait! My skin!! God! Don't tell me what I think he's gonna do?