Chapter 13

ERH MAH GAWD! It’s been too long my friends! I missed you guys! But your comments are so sweet and supportive! And you guys encourage me so much <3 BFFLS. AND…. *drumroll* 400 fans!!! You guys are amazing and I’m so happy and excited that you guys put up with my snail updating. I am beyond grateful and never imagined the day where I would have 400 fans supporting me :’) Anywho, onwards! ALSO, please read the note at the bottom! I'm asking for your opinion on the story ;) 

Chapter 13

Lexi’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t breathe. Not with Damon so close to me. I could hear my heart beat, the sound almost deafening. I’m hyper aware of his thumb tracing circles on my hip, the soothing touch bringing out forbidden desires. He’s pressed up against me, and I can feel his… excitement against my stomach. I felt too hot, and I couldn’t think clearly with his arousal pressing into me. Before I lost all my common sense, I raise my hands to press against his chest.

                “Get away from me,” I breathe, hating how my voice sounds breathy and low. Please don’t leave. Stay here.

I shake my head, trying to rid all of my body’s wishes. Whenever I’m around Damon, I can’t think straight. I get confused with what I want and what I know I shouldn’t do. It gets all jumbled up and one thing would lead to another…a shudder of pleasure runs through my body.

                “You know you want me,” he replies, his voice low and husky. Mmmhmmmmm.

                Oh god, yes I do. “We can’t do this,” I whisper harshly. “Especially here of all places!”

                “Yes we can,” he murmurs, his hands gripping my waist. I could feel his fingers tightening, pulling me impossibly closer. Yes! Yes! Yes!

                “Damon! No! You have your bimbos to whore around with! And I can have fun with Lance,” I say in final attempt to push him away. I gasp softly when I see his eyes darken, anger flooding his beautiful blue eyes. His hands grip my waist in bruising strength, and I know there’ll be marks. Fear… and more arousal course through me.

                “Damo-,” I attempt to say, before his lips crash to mine. I feel my eyes widen in shock, and I push against his chest desperately, knowing if I only had 2 seconds before I succumb to his wonderful kisses. He in return held me tighter, deepening the kiss with a fiery passion. My frozen lips are under fire against his, and with a moan of abandon, I grip his shirt tightly, pressing myself as close as I can. I meet his rapid pace, kissing him with all my might. My head grew dizzy as I felt his familiar kisses. Never have I ever been so turned on by a kiss. Damon’s kisses are heavenly. His lips moved swiftly against mine, his tongue snacking out to glide across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. In return, I nibble on his, taking his lip and sucking it with my own. I hear a deep groan before he forces his way into my mouth, his tongue quickly twining with mine. I let out a deep moan, feeling pleasure zap across my body. I move my hands to his head, plowing my fingers into his thick, blonde hair. I lightly tugged, asking for more. He responds, kissing me with bruising strength. Our lips fit perfectly together, and I taste mint… and a hint of strawberries. I could kiss him all day. His lips leave mine, and I moan at the loss, before feeling them travel down my throat, leaving a trail of hot kisses. He reaches my collarbone, before sucking the most sensitive part of my neck. I buckled against him, pressing his head against my neck. I couldn’t stop moaning, it seems, and all I see, taste, and feel is Damon. He releases my neck, and raises his head, pinning me with his electric blue eyes.

                “Listen to me,” he demands, his voice heavy and choppy. “You don’t say his name. Ever. You will never speak of him. You are mine. Mine. Understand?”