Part 3: 7 Minutes in Heaven With The Hottest School Player Can Change Your Love Life

New Update!!!I'm so sorry that I didn't upload!! I had a lot of crappy HW and I wasn't in the writing mood these couple of days. Oh yeah, by the way, since you readers have been oh so painfully waiting, this is a new POV, which is............'Drumrooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll' Damon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but Chase lovers will just have to wait! Hope you guys like it! And just to be clear, this story is strictly high school drama and no paranormal. Strictly high school romances and such and such. No confusion necessary.

Damon's POV:

Frustration boiled inside me as I thought of Lexi kissing James. Those luscious full lips are for me to kiss and only me. I wanted to punch the fucking crap outta that asshole. Who the hell does he think he is anyway? I don't know why Lexi was even kissing him in the first place.

I know that fucking James likes her, but did she have to kiss him??

Wait........... Why the crap am I even caring what she does with James. I don't like Lexi and I never will. I just........ you know... hate James. Fuck, I think my brain malfunctioned.

Point is I don't like Lexi. Problem is, I don't know why I get mad when someone touches her in an affectionate kind of way.

I sighed and was brought back to reality when we reached my car. It was a Porsche 911 Turbo, a beautiful car, my baby.

Lexi was still screaming profanities over my shoulder.

"You're a fucking asshole, you know? Why do you have to be such a dick? A good club in the head might clear that brain damage of yours...You know what, I might just club you in the head. But problem is, I don't have anything to club you with.......Oh my head is gonna explode. If my head pops open, I will sue you in heaven court!! If there is one......... And did you have to throw me over your freaking shoulder. I don't want your ass in my face, you son of a gun, a

fuc............................"

Lexi continued ranting while I thought of ways to shut her up.

"Back to my point of your ass, I would rather not face it. Do you understand? Maybe a good kick in your ass will teach you that asses are for chairs, not for Lexi's face!"

"As long as you kick it, I'll have no problems whatsoever," I replied, earning myself a new round of profanities.

Chase and Lexi are probably headed to Lexi's house right now. We are sooooo going to be late.

..........A sudden brilliant thought came to my head. I adjusted her on my shoulder so her butt was facing directly in the air. Then I pinched it.

.............. I heard Lexi gasp and stop moving. She was still and tense on my shoulder.

Well that idea was great. It finally shut her ........

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! DON'T EVER TOUCH MY ASS AGAIN!! MY ASS IS NOT FOR PINCHING YOU ASS. MAYBE IF YOU READ THE FUCKIN' MANNER BOOK, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A) DON'T CARRY ME OVER YOUR SHOULDER, B) YOU'RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN ONCE I FIND A WAY OFF YOUR SHOULDER, C)........." Lexi ranted as she tried to get off my shoulder. But I held her still so she wouldn't fall off.

Okay, well that idea didn't go too well.

I think we were standing there for 10 freaking hours.......

Soon, another idea popped up in my mind. I readjusted her butt for the second time in the same position and I smacked her butt. Not really hard, but not too soft.

This time Lexi didn't hesitate to scream yet more profanities at me.

"YOU SON OF A GUN, MOTHER FUCKING PRICK! PINCHING MY ASS IS ONE THING, BUT SLAPPING MY ASS IS ANOTHER THING!" She started hitting me on the back quite hard, I must say. "DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN! YOU WILL REGRET IT. ONCE I'M DOWN, YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING BABIES WILL BE VERY SLIM, CLOSE TO IMPOSSIBLE..." Lexi yelled at me.