Chapter 14

My wonderful amazing fans, enjoy the update! I love you all mucho and Happy New Years!! My new year’s resolution is to time manage more efficiently, be more happy, and update more often! What’s your resolution?! Comment below!

Chapter 14

Damon’s P.O.V.

Fuck,’ I groaned to myself, shifting in the seat. Chase sent me an amused glance before his eyes returned to the road.

                “Drive faster,” I nearly growled. To say I’m annoyed would be the biggest understatement of the year. I felt so strung up, and I felt my body heat up slightly as I recalled kissing Lexi. God, I was finally able to hold her and feel her soft, round, ass in my palms, before the fucking attendant disrupted us. Her legs had fit perfectly around my waist, and her body was molded to mine. I’ve never felt so aroused for anyone before Lexi. She just did stuff to my head and body. She felt so right and soft, warm. Her lips were so sweet and soft, she tasted like strawberries and watermelon. I can still feel her luscious breasts against my chest, and her pus** …

“Shit,” I muttered. I felt my pants tighten even more, and I couldn’t stop my mind from creating images of me fucki** Lexi against anything solid. Her little puss* was so sweet and warm and wet, so wet, and I cursed the attendant for interrupting us when I was about to push two fingers into her tight, bare kitty.

Lexi, I don’t know what the hell she did to me, but I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Her long, beautiful hair, her round, innocent eyes, her sassy mouth, and her smile that could make any man drop to their feet. The way she fit against me like a mold, the way she cuddled that cat… Everything about her, I couldn’t help but notice. Ever since I saw her in high school, I knew she was someone special. She always rejected my advances, and that made me want her even more. So much more. It was probably just that. Once I had her, I’d no longer yearn for her.

I looked at the side mirror and saw the girl who wouldn’t leave my mind and made my co** stand. She was staring out the window, no doubt thinking about what happened in that dressing room. Her legs were crossed tightly, and that brought a smile to my face. She was probably just as wound up as I was. I can definitely remedy that, if only Chase would drive faster.

She turned her head and I locked eyes with her in the mirror. Her fingers twitched and she quickly glanced away. I could see her adorable cheeks burning. God, she’s so cute. It was the night Chase and I stayed over after dinner. At two thirty in the morning, I heard her tip toe across the hallway. She thought she was being quiet, it was cute. I hadn’t been able to fall asleep, knowing Lexi was across the hallway from me. Deciding to follow her, I walked towards the kitchen, where a light illuminated.

*Flashback*

                “Well, someone’s being selfish,” I announced, walking behind her. Her head jolted up and I saw her plate of Alice’s leftover ice cream cake drop onto the table. Good thing it was plastic.

                Lexi whirled around, before quickly backing up against the table when she saw it was me. Nice to know she was intimidated by me.

                “Damon! What the hell?! You scared the shi* out of me!” Lexi exclaimed. I barely heard her words as I registered what she was wearing. Her luscious breasts were almost spilling out of that tight singlet she wore. Her midriff was exposed, and my eyes followed down her body, stopping at a pair of boy shorts. God, she was trying to kill me. The curve of her tush was exposed, and I took a step forward, desperate to feel her skin.

                I was 2 steps away from her when I heard her snap: “Eyes up here, pervert!”

                I reluctantly dragged my eyes away from her beautiful, sexy body and met her deep blue eyes.  “What are you doing here?” she repeated.