Short #1: Revenge

'Levi, who told you that was a good idea?' Erwin looked down. His face didn't move, remaining as cold as stone except for the slight raising of his eyebrow. Levi didn't say anything, holding the eye-contact as if it was keeping his heart beating. Tension crackled in the charged air, neither moved their positions. Stuck in a battle of wills, they remained as they were- in silence.

'I did.' Spit reached Erwin's newly cleaned and ironed shirt, courtesy of his wife- Levi still felt bitter about that. Oh, what a cruel fate she had been dealt with. It had been long since she had believed Erwin was cheating on her and they were already separated but with the whole situation new, they were still living together and apparently his wife had been generous to iron his shirt one more time.

Or, he could have just paid someone to do it. Levi wouldn't be all that surprised.

'You did?' Erwin didn't move his ice blue eyes. He pressured down on Levi, his perfectly groomed hair not moving a strand out of place as he leant in and rested his lips less than a few centimetres from Levi's own.

'Uh-huh. And I'm not changing him.' The eyes as grey as guns budged, not leaving Erwin's but enough for Erwin to take advantage of Levi's weaker position. He was faltering, Erwin was winning.

The door slammed open, quick and unexpected, bringing with it a windswept teenager and some dirty trainers on the vacuumed carpet. 'Oh. My. God!' Eren screamed upon the sight, running up to Levi and immediately bringing his hands up to the glowing object fixed underneath his hands. 'This looks TERRIBLE!' Eren laughed, staring in amazement at the vibrant neon green that his fingers seemed to enjoy reflecting. 'Erwin, did you do this? It was a dare, right?' Eren looked like a child who had just been thrown a bag of candy. This was the highlight of his day: the best dare ever to be created.

Except it wasn't a dare.

'No. Levi, how about you explain?' Erwin leant back, folding his arms patronisingly as Levi sent daggers up to him. It was times like these when suddenly the age, and height, gap became so much more prominent- and annoying.

'I was in town and I saw the place advertising it and I thought it would look cool.' Levi shrugged and turned to walk away but Eren was having none of it.

'No. Way. You did NOT dye your hair neon green because you felt like it.'

'Why wouldn't I?' Levi shrugged and shook what should have been raven hair away from his face. Erwin almost repulsed at the action. He had let go of his rather prejudice thoughts about tattoos for Levi, forgiving the small one on his shoulder and ankle, but this, this was too much. He was not accepting his boyfriend to have neon hair, especially not green.

It was like the time his other boyfriend had thought it would be good to get a tattoo of their names in a place Erwin refused to even name. Erwin had never been so quick to deny an idea before.

'Because it looks terrible.' Eren laughed, never holding back on the honesty. It was his honesty that made this whole thing work anyway. Twenty-nine-year-old Eren, thirty-one-year-old Levi and thirty-five-year-old Erwin in some sort of weird relationship.

They both had fallen for him, apparently, despite his oddly repulsive charm for anyone sensible (not that either of them could be put in that category) and in that, had agreed with each other that they could both have him. Erwin was fine with that. Definitely fine with that.

Eren hadn't had to put up with each other for that long, quickly becoming friends and even if they wouldn't be more than that, it made for an interesting yet perfect environment. There were no secrets between them and they had long since passed the awkward stages of never mentioning of them to the other.