The First Gang To Have A Gay Count Of All

A/N Please forgive the cheesy ending XD Warning, though, this contains gore, at some points quite a bit. Also, this hasn't been beta'd so forgive mistakes or some things that may not make sense: this is the longest one shot I've ever written.

-

Trost was a city well-known for its high crime rate, namely that of gang crimes that spread over one of the largest cities in the world. Trost, a city made of slums and skyscrapers alike, was also the residence of the Survey Corps. 

Despite being one of the smallest gangs in the entire city, they were the most influential and were yet to be tracked down by the police. The cops knew nothing more than a name and a number. Survey Corps- three members.

Personal names were unknown but in the crime ring, that was less so the case. If you hadn't heard of them it was most likely for your own safety. Knowing a name meant involvement. Some people just weren't made for the job.

The leader, Erwin Smith, was ruthless. An ex-lawyer with hundreds of people's blood on his hands but also the brains of the whole operation. Tall, muscular and fierce, he wasn't one to cross. He sorted the money, the operations and the links. If it wasn't accepted by him, it wasn't happening. 

The youngest, the brawn of the group, was Eren Jaeger. Bright blue eyes that radiated innocence and a flop of hair to make him younger than the kid he already was- his eighteenth birthday having only been the month before. His kill count was higher than Erwin's himself and he wasn't afraid to redden his hands, despite Erwin's requests for him to stay out of it. That only seemed to make him more determined.

The last and more experienced member was Levi Ackerman. Born into a gang and thirty-one years later, in the most influential gang of his home city. He was known as the soldier. His kill rate the highest of the three by thousands, his skills with a blade higher than any other human roaming the earth, a hand to hand combat skill that was almost unbeatable and unbreakable walls that made him impermeable to the words of his enemies. He was the man without emotions. 

So how had this even happened?

-

'Eren, what the f*ck did you do!' Levi spat, taking a step forward, their breath hitting. Eren hadn't seen this in years, he hadn't seen this emotion in years.

'I killed him, what the f*uck else was I supposed to do!' Eren shouted, his temper raging on. Not that it ever calmed. 

'He's your father, Eren. You just killed your own f*cking father!' Levi bellowed. Eren flinched at. His knees went weak and his head span. Levi had never shouted before. Levi was the personification of calm. What the hell had Eren done? 

'I know! He's a f*cking maniac so I killed him!' Eren didn't back down, taking a step forward, making his voice heard.

'Eren, he was the last of your family left.' Levi warned, his temper already lost. Eren was out of control, someone needed to remain calm. Levi could be pissed when Erwin returned.

'He was the reason half of them were dead in the first place!' Eren cried, tears suddenly springing from his eyes and down his cheeks. Levi's eyes widened, he had heard Eren's story, he knew this story. He never knew the story would invite a revenge plot.

'Don't you feel any remorse, Eren?' Levi whispered, that caring side seeping through the cracks in his facade. Those unbreakables walls. Eren just tended to do that...Erwin did too.

'Have I ever?' Eren sounded so frustrated. He was still young, he didn't quite understand what was going on in his head. He would regret this in a day, or maybe a few.