Chapter 2: What is this?

Sitting in this car was a man, this man was the man that scared me so much. Everything about him said he was something I should fear. Thinking about this made my nerves stand on end. I looked down to the folded blanket Delo put in my hands before I left. I was leaning to the side against the door. I wish I was back at the shop already! Maybe I'm dreaming, maybe I can wake up, but how?! Every now and then then Vilo would look at me then back at the road, It was uncomfortable. It was afternoon, the sun would be going down soon. Where was he taking me? I was trying to think, but also trying to get comfortable, I tried sitting up like a person in the seat, but then just as I did he pushed me down aggressively and yelled "Don't you dare get up! You are forbidden to sit up in a seat like a person!" My ears went down, I was in shock. It was very unexpected and that force! He's so strong. He pushed me down hard and unexpectedly. I was scared and my heart was beating fast. Collecting what just happened I blurted. " I... I'm sorry..." and he just said "Do not speak. You have a lot to learn so you best not do anything until your taught just right" He said with a grin, after he said that he stopped the car suddenly. He opened his door then stepped out and moved to the other side and then opened my door. "Come with me and do exactly as I say! It will make things easier and I am quite busy!" Then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Just after he reached the glove department and pulled out this leather collar and chain leash. Seeing that immediately caused me to panic I started struggling. I was not gonna let this man put a collar and leash on me! Of course hes the stronger one, swift and easy he threw me to the ground, slamming me the floor I gasped and lost my air, paralyzed in shock and my sight shaking, he took the folded blanket. Why is he treating me this way? I wanted to think he was like Delo but his actions show some sort of anger. Rejection... Gaining breath back I struggled to no avail, He held me down and put this collar and leash on me before I could gather up strength. This collar could be only taken off with a key. This was revolting, It itched to much! I hate collars and leashes! I stood up on both feet but before I could stand fully up a force pushed me down to the ground again and I scraped my elbow falling on my ass. "YOU MAY NOT DO THE ACTS OF PEOPLE! YOU ARE TO ACT AS A PET AND ONLY A PET! THAT IS A RULE! Do it again and I'll give you an even worse punishment you wont forget!" Vilo yelled. This man is cruel, not like Delo, but I've dealt with worse before. My last owner took me outside and connected me to a tree. Put gasoline around me in a circle and lit the area around me on fire exactly when Delo came to visit and found me burning and struggling against the fire. Yet I blacked out after that. So I don't know what happened afterwards except I woke up and I was in enormous pain all over and Delo had bandages all over him. I was happy that I was with Delo in his shop again. Delo even had bandages on his hands. Vilo was very scary. "Y..ye-" I was about to say something when I remembered what he said. I was to act like a pet. Not a person. When I shook that off and finally took the thought to look at my surroundings I saw an giant mansion. Oh god, What is this place?! Whats going to happen...