Chapter 10: The reality sets in.

I had come out of the daze and grabbed Sky's shoulders, "We don't have time for this. I don't want to do this. I already have a....lover.. I think." I looked down shaking. It had taken seconds after I said that for Sky to realize what he was doing. His face quite red he turns around, "Oh no I'm fine! Sorry I didn't know what I was doing!" He looked like he was a bit panicked. "It's alright. It's 4 o'clock and I have somewhere to be." Sky looks at me for a moment and says, "Those kids mentioned a time. They said to tell you the time would be 4:18." Sky gets up out of the bathtub and dries himself off. Puts the collar and leash back on and leaves. "I need to go." I look at him, and grab the leash and he looks at me. "I have orders to clean you, but nothing said I had to let you go. Hey you have a cat form don't you? Can you show me it? I thought you'd look quite cute." He had looked at me and shocked and nervously looked to the side. "I don't think it's a good idea." I laugh a bit and reassure him. "Well then maybe when you feel comfortable." I dry myself and put my clothes on quickly. It would be my birthday soon. All the servants would have probably already set up the party. It was a perfect time since Vilo would be gone for awhile. After his meetings he goes out and does his own routine. Meaning we have and hour, he would be back thirty minutes after that of course. Though on another topic. Sky. His hormones were weird. Did they affect me somehow? Pheromones that affect others are usually beings like Vilo who are succesfully made Beasts... Something isn't right. I touch my own lips for a moment before continuing to dry the floor with the towel. So much water!!!

---------

Crawling and following Gil I was frustrated. Hormones are a normal thing but I can't see why. Normally people would take advantage of me for something like that. Masters or mistresses disgusted me. I needed to find a way to control it. I wasn't paying attention to anything around me. At some point we had halted and appeared in a big room. People  stared at Gil. I saw the twins looking at me with others of course. The others were confused and the twins looked around. Gil looked at me "Why are you still crawling? Get up please. Everyone! I'd like you to meet Sky. As he is known as Vilo's pet. He is also a friend." The twins cheer as people talking among themselves. I stand up myself. "My name's Sky Elios. Nice to meet you.." It took a bit of silence till everyone started smiling and coming up to shake hands with me and greeting themselves. It was a bit surprising and Gil was laughing a bit. I would sometimes hear, "You have a last name wow!" or even, "You have such pretty eyes and fur." or "You're naked..." but truthfully they were wondering the same thing. Why was I Vilo's pet. It would take awhile for me to be talked to by others. Gil had grabbed my shoulder as the twins held my hand. They had looked at me and counted down from 3. "3...2...1... WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!" they started laughing. I looked around confused. "So why is everyone here?" The twins looked at me. "Oh! we forgot to tell you! Well it's Gils birthday and he had been try to get this setup for awhile now, but the reason he sets this up is because with any reason at all he has he will introduce new people. Help other people feel welcome and not alone. We only have an hour and Talking to each other is the best thing we need at points. Gil gets things like this setup every once in awhile." I was surprised. This place seemed really bad but if a meeting like this brightened things up. How long would that last when they start working again? If this was their crutch to work harder without fear. It seemed great, but for me. I was in a completely different situation. I have no idea whats in the future for me. Seeing Sello earlier. I wasn't a slave. I was a pet. So I felt Sello didn't understand my situation. Though he seemed rather like I couldn't trust him. Something told me I shouldn't. His reactions were way too dramatic for that. Stuck in my mind of thoughts again. Gil looked at me with a frown. All these things happening around me. I was too caught up to pay attention to at the moment. The meetup had ended at some point and everyone cleaned up and left. Gil looked at me. "It will be okay. Hey if you need help talk to us. Though it's time to go." As we both got up and left as I would face what was to come. I hadn't really realized it till now, but what is it like for Vilo to take care of me. He already seemed aggressive. Reality had already hit me to look for whats ahead. I just hope I'm being over dramatic.