Chapter 5: Secrets

After leaving I spent a lot of time looking around. A regular plain old mansion, for some reason the outside looked bigger than the inside, the 3 doors to the left of the front door had a kitchen at the end. the second closest door was the closet, and the first door was a locked door. On the right 4 doors starting from the closest there was another hall in the first door I ventured through. A grandfather clock stood against the left of the wall in the middle, windows next to it showing the garden that was probably the second door to the right of the front door. The garden was beautiful. Then there was an office room showing "Vilos office" the opposite side of the grandfather clock. It was 1:24 it said, and I was on my way to see the last room at the end of the hall without looking suspicious at all. I saw Vascilli pass by a couple times through the front door area, but he was too worried about a "mouse". I chuckled and smiled to myself from this but I would end up running into a very weird room. Very auspicious too. The door was open a little visibly and inside was so dark I couldn't help taking a closer look. I moved the door open a bit more on my hands and legs. Clearly uncomfortable to me as I already had bruises from stumbling a lot. Especially the scratches from Vilo's aggression. The knob was one of those doors that required a key. I took a look around and saw a light switch closest to the left of the door. I stood up to turn it on and was shocked to what I would see when I looked at the now visible room. Well what I saw was a guy but the other places I saw "things" Like devices or what some had caught my eye to as torture devices. Was this a torture room?  I saw a man, a very "naked" man, I was too shocked at him to pay attention to anything else, too shocked to say anything, and it a bit scary. I think I might be in trouble as the man also looks to the me in suspicion. We lock eyes and then I quickly look away walking away out of the room. The man grabs one of my hands and pulls me into the room. "Where do you think you're going? People aren't allowed in this room!" The man closes the door and listens through it a bit." I sit in shock, "I..Im-" "Shh!" The man interrupts me. Listening for a few seconds more, then he turns around when I get a better look at him. He had black and white mixed up hair. every strand to the next was black then white giving it a grayish look from a distance. He looked bloody and beaten. A large healing hole in his hip. and the back calves of his feet had scars all over them like it'd been cut deep. His gray dull eyes of a wolf, his ears and tail proving so. He looks a bit similar to me in facial features. This gave me shivers just looking at them! His scars and bruises looked like it hurt or used to hurt a lot. The man just looks at me and sighs. "You're not from around here are you? Its probably a good thing too. My names Sello. I'm a pris-.. Guest at this place." I look at him suspiciously "A guest with no clothes?" -And in this room at that- "I guess I shouldn't speak then. You might tell Vilo." Sello just sighs "So your a slave too huh. I guess you caught me. I am an old slave of Vilo. Though I was a "Secret". So hes kept me locked in this room." He looked a bit sad as he said that. Hearing loud banging he looked to the door. "That must be Vascili. You might need to leave soon. If you want to see me see me at 12:30 through 1:30. I'll unlock the door for you." I was so confused it all happened so fast "Are you the big brother of the two kids?" Sello just stares at me. "No that would be Gil. Go now before it's too late. Gil might be in the library or something. Now go! Go!" he pushes me out of the room and just sit on my hands and knees when the door closes. He was a wolf. A wolf slave? Wasn't Vilo a wolf too. This is all too strange, all I have say to myself is, "Secrets..."