Chapter 14: Was it this easy?

Vilo had come back with a few table cloths really late. He whispered something to Gil as he was busy talking to maids and butlers. They looked at me for a second but then Vilo shook his head and nodded then focused his attention on the new guy. There was a new butler in the bunch who looked very nervous. Hours had past and is was already 3 in the afternoon. I was in the corner of the garden room. By now the place was cleaned up and they put roses everywhere. All only roses. They were beautiful and the scent filled the room. A great aroma from the roses. So bored I've got time to think about roses. I looked outside on of the windows and saw the outside of the mansion. Its been 2 days since I was outside and the outside looks worse than the inside as always. I've come to realize I know nothing about this establishment at all. I don't even know How Delo's family heritage got this way. What makes Vilo be able to have a mansion? How Gil ended up here or even why It means so much. From what I see the maids and butlers don't like this place. If only I knew the story of it all. Vilo walked up to me and grabbed my leash. He pulled on it and I stood up immediately. No! I wanted to talk to Gil! I struggled a bit and pulled away. Things weren't gonna work my way as he just pulled on my collar harder till he was practically hanging me and dragging my by my throat. He growled and in a strict voice he said. "Get up!" Everyone looked at him and me. Gil looked at us surprised though he looked back to the butlers and maids with a sadder look. Though he kept talking. I got up slowly my head down. Vilo smirked and walked me back to his office. He entered his room. "Get on the bed and don't complain." I want to fight back so bad. I was to bite his hand and try to escape! Though if I failed what would be the result of it all? I shuddered at the thought and went onto the bed. As soon as I did he was on it he push me down and put me flat on my chest. He grasped my hips and rubbed his hand against my skin. I shuddered and tried to get up but he held me down by my neck. Uncomfortable because I was wearing my collar. "I can't take it anymore. You will be mine. Your my treasure." He said this with a dark cold expression. My head was turned so I could see it from the corner of my eyes. How he looked at me was how a beast looked at his prey. I of course glared back at him. I had enough of this! The time has come! My body slowly glew and a flash of light went off in a second. That moment his hand went down and bent the collar. My neck wasn't in there any longer. I was under his belly and I bit through the clothing and chomped a good one into his stomach hard. He tried to grasp at me but I slipped between his legs and ran. My snow white fur and fluffy tail could be seen as I ran out the office and into the main hall. A couple maids stopped in their place and saw me. The commotion had already started. Gil Heard a ruckus from the maids to see what was going on and entered the main hall quickly. He saw me for a second. I looked at him but the front door was wide open. I took this chance and ran out as fast as I could. Was it this easy?