Chapter 27

"OK so what are we doing to night" I said to Hayes

"I got to go to a meeting for 26mgmt for some work to figure stuff out about magcon" he said grabbing his phone and his labtop.

really so I'm stuck with Taylor and Emily for the night.

"OK... I'll see you when you get back I guess" I said putting on my vans

"I'm sorry we will do so being later bestie" he said hugging and walking out the door.

I went over to the rest of the room and sat next to jack g.

"what y'all Niggas up today?" I ask looking at the boys.

"going to the fair today wanna come with us" Matthew said

"yeah let me get dress" I said running over to my room

I pick out a outfit

Cameron Dallas base ball shirt

booty shrots

blue vans

straighten hair with a blue boe

I look at my self, I look good for the fair I walk out in the hallway and saw the boys. Matthew jack jack Aaron Jacob Matthew s, walker, Noah and Sammy.... Taylor show up with out Emily awesome.

"let's go" I said walking down the staires, with them following be hide me.

~~~

"what should we ride first" I said to the guys

"let go in the haunted house"Walker

said looking at me while the other guys are talking to fans.

"OK" I said grabbing his hand walking over to the haunted house.

"4 tix please" said the lady walker gave her the tix

we walk In ...... it was not that scary we just joke bout how fake it was.

he grab my hand and took my hand and took me in a small room inside the haunted house.

"I really like you" he said pushing me up  the wall...

"I'm sorry but I just can't....." I said trying to brake free when he was kissing me..... I pushed him...

"stop you prov" I said when he pulled me back to him and took off my shorts.

~~~

Walker soon ran off......

I just can't believed that happen I felt tears down my face walking out of the house.... I ran off back to the hoelt  ..... I sat there in a small room and cryed...... every one was looking for me I did t say noting....

I called Cameron

"Hey this Is not the time Angie" he said

"c-cameron I need you right now." I said crying even harder.

"what wrong him" he said

I told him the whole story then I hear Hayes

"He did What" I hear Hayes yelling I. the back ground.

"no Hayes calm down don't do it"

I told Hayes

"Hayes no put Down the bat.... dam it I'll be over there in a SCE" Cameron said hanging up the phone.

I walk out the room up to my floor I hear Hayes Cameron Nash carter walker Noah and jack g. yelling and holding hayes back

"I'm kill you MF ass"  Hayes yelled.

they let Hayes go for a SCE and Hayes ran and knock him out... dead out... I soon here cops coming pull Hayes off hand coffig him and walker.

"Angie I'm sorry" I hear Hayes yell....

"I'm sorry to" I said  crying tears...

Hayes might be going to jail because of me this is the most worst day of my life.

didn't see that coming did you....  I know..... well so comment what do you think... and Hayes in jail.....