chapter 5

✅ edited ✅

Angela P.O.V

"Cant wait for Magcon" i said jumping up and down on the bed.

"calm down your acting like a monkey" Taylor hold my hand to bring me down to him.i sat down next to, he was still holding my hand.

"go get dress because Magcon is in 2 hours for vip hour" he said while get up and throwing me a shirt it one of his Taylor shirts that is tie-die. i look at him walk into the bathroom, i hop in the shower then i hear the door open.Taylor.he got in the shower with me and smiled.

"saving water" he said while picking up the shampoo

I rolled my eyes and turn around to him, while washing my hair. He smiled.

"im done" i said getting out of the shower. I quickly put on my outfit for today.

outfit:

Taylor tie-die shirt

high wasted shorts

blue vans

and black Nike socks

I put my hair up in a messie bun then walk out of the bath room, Taylor got dress fast. he was ware the same shirt as i with khaki pants and black vans with a blue bandanna, it look good on him. i jumped on his back he took off down to the vip hour. i jump down off his back,"ok angie and hayes first, jack and jack next,Cameron and nash,carter and matt,taylor and aaron." brat said. Hayes and me high five each other. we hang out with the vips for a bit it was awesome. 

~~~~~

After vip hour was up we went upon stage and did Q & A 

"the girl with the blue head band in the back" Taylor said pointing at a girl

"Ok, so are you and Angie going out yet" the girl ask

my eyes go wide while Hayes is giggling i pouch him him his arms 

"man hands" he said quietly

"umm hold on one sec" Taylor walk over to me. Ohh god what is he bout to do.

"angie will you be y girlfriend" he say in the mic.....

....... wait what did he just ask me out i look around at the guys there shock to Hayes fail out of his seat laughing. 

"sure" i say smiling he hugs me real tight while the fan say "aewww" some gave me hate comets but i dont really care.

"yes we are" he said to the girl in the back

So one of the 5 bullies the bullied me for over years is now my boyfriend.... this is going to be someing of a magcon tour..............

(hey guys i need names for the following parts

nash ex girlfriend

crazy fan:

taylor ex girlfriend:

cameron crush:

my bestfriend:

nash crush:

mean girl:

sorry for the suckie chapter i know it sucks alot but i tryed thank you for the 15 veiws guy yall are the best commet for a part plzz i need it for the next chapter and thanks aging

instagram: obsessed_whitesides

twitter: omgwutsides