Chapter 14

"Mathheeewww i miss you" i said runing to matthew. giveing him the biggst hug we had to go back to school for 2 weeks.

"I miss you to angiee" he said huging me tight

i miss matthew he was so fun to be around pluse he use to cuddle with me alot. we are just standing here huging. it kind cute like really cute.

"so.... for are frist date i think we should do someing fun." he said

"ok what are we doing" i ask him

"paint" he said

"yay i love paint" i said jumping up and down.

"calm down girly" he said and grab my hand and take me on top of the roof

i saw a white sheet on the grounda with paint bottles. we walk over i stand on top of the sheet with and pick up a bottle of pink paint.

"what are we doing?" i ask him

he pick up a bottle of blue paint and open it

"this" he said and throw paint all over me

i scaremed

"Matt" i yelled

he was lughing so hard

"fine 2 can play that game" i said and put paint all over his head and shirt.

we just started to throw paint at each other it was so fun,we were just haveing fun like the time of are lifes it was fun.he pick me up and throw me over his shoulder and ran around. we lugh, then he put me down.

"thanks matt for the best date in the world" i said

"your welcome hun and let go wash off with the hooz" he said

we walk over to the hooz part he started spreeing me down to get all the paint off afther i was done i spray him off.

" well i had a awsome day to day" i said while he walk me back to my room

matthew and angie date were so cute i allways want a paint fight date so it happen in my fan fic updateing aging to night ill add some more drama. and 600 reads omg love you guys.