Chapter 10

Hayes P.O.V

"Hayes...... can I ask you summing?" she said while laying down next to me

"What is it?" I said while playing with her hair

"Dose Matthew like me?" she ask me

Should i tell her, but then she tell Taylor and Taylor being Taylor will make a twitter war bout it.

"promise you want tell Taylor" i ask her

"i will not just tell me" she said

"he kinda dose like you.......... Lot" i told her

Ever time i hang with Matthew all he talk is Angie,Angie this,Angie that,Angie ever thing. He likes her more then Taylor i think, i think her and Matthew go better, because there  are super lazy...... lazy..... you don't even know. i look over at angie she has the biggest smile.

:"wait you like Matt" i said tersely

"what....no i got a boyfriend" she said walking out the room then came back

"maybe i like him a little bit" she said 

" i know you do hun" i said

Angie P.O.V

Matthew,Carter,Hayes,Cameron,Aaron.Jack j,Jack g,Shawn,Briteny,Lyndsey,and Me all got into Cameron room to have a movie night Taylor off doing his song buck wild. i sat next to Cameron had Hayes the girls sat with jack and jack. that was cute.

"Dont say noting i didn't tell u that" Hayes said in my ear i noded.

We are wacting the movie Frozen omg i love this movie. I look on twitter to see that matthew made a tweet.

ItMatthew:Why Can She Come On Here And Be With Me

i smiled at the tweet i always like Matthew he was the nice  at school he just follow ever one tho.wait....im going out with Taylor i cant like Matthew i just cant...... it Wong wrong wrong wrong.

i end up laying across Cameron and Hayes lap, they put a blanket over me,next thing i know im knock out.

~~~~~

"STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE MINE" i hear one of the guy yell out the hall way,

every one left but Cameron and Hayes there sleeping. i woke them to go see what going on.

"BRUH WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU KISS HER OO THE RIGHT NEVER, " one of the boys yelled 

Cameron and Hayes Rush over to the door and open it. Matthew,and Taylor...... why me god whyyy

"SUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM SHE DOSENT WANT YOU" Taylor said while push matthew down.

Matthew got up and started to punch Taylor Cameron Hayes Aaron carter tryd to brake it up there noting stopping them. i just dont know what to do. next thing i see Matthew broke his nose and ever thing stopped. 

"Matthew are you OK?" i look at them both Taylor had anger in his eyes

"don't worry I'm talk to u later i gotta get Matthew clean up first" i told him he try to give me a hug i kind just push him out the way. he look at me and walk away.

i took Matthew in the bathroom and help him out with his nose. 

"thanks" he said aft her i was done.

( drama in the house so what yall think commet teams and next chapter i show a side of taylor more but drama so what do u think commet and 180 reads aww you guys the best i dont even get why u read this it boring)