Chapter 35 ~ Tame the Bloody Flame

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

LOVE Y'ALL!

~KC Blares

(P.S. the song to the right is somewhat random to this chapter but not necissarily the story. I just think its awesome! And if you havent read recent chapter in a bit, i posted a song that explain KC and Damon's relationship PERFECTLY! So cool!)

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 35 ~ Tame the Bloody Flame

KC’s P.O.V.

Sweat dampened my skin from head to toe, drenching my clothing. My breathing came out strained and forced, feeling like the hot temperature in the room was pressing down on my chest. I bit my lip, feeling my fang pierce it, but the pain was swept away with a new wave of cramping in my stomach. Things just don’t seem to be going my way.

And they just had to get worst.

“Well, well, if it’s not my favorite rogue. Wetting your pants yet?” I forced a smirk.

“Oh, sweetheart, never missing a chance to cuss and spit,” he cracked his knuckles loudly as he prowled towards me. He bent down before me, his eyes intensely studying my face. I kept as still as possible, hoping to hide the fact I was suffering my first and most demanding heat.

“I never like to disappoint.”

“I’ve noticed,” he grinned as he grabbed hold on one of my ankles. I snarled at his touch, trying to tear my foot from his grip, but he held tight. I swung my other leg at him and he snatched my other ankle, his grin widening.

“Let go of me!” I snarled, trying to swing my claws at him, but I was still bound to the wall. He wrapped an arm around both my feet and used his free hand to reach into his pocket and pull out a knife.

“Let’s send our mutual friend a little motivation, shall we?” Another rogue walked through the door with a large glass jar in his hands. The rogue with my ankles in hand pressed them against the concrete and ordered his assistant to keep them down. He leaned in closer and grabbed my restrained wrist, holding it close to himself. In one quick movement, the man I hated with a deep passion glided the blade along the inside of my wrist, blood seeping from the long and jagged wound. The henchman placed the jar beneath my bleeding wrist, the clear container collecting my blood.

“You son of a b*tch!” I screamed at him, the pain consuming the entire length of my arm, and as long as I remained in contact with silver, my werewolf healing won’t have any affect. The lead rogue deeply inhaled, smelling the air as a snake-like grin played his lips.