Chapter 26 ~ Girls' Night

Yay!!! SO HAPPY!!!! Oh moi gawd! I can tell y'all how much I love teh comments! I'm pretty sure i've said that about a hundred times but they never get old! I love reading them every chapter!

 Which brings me to this: this chapter is dedicated to queenofthenerds because she has left WONDERFUL comments in almost every chapter and they get better each one! Plus, she's also been a huge support for this story and I can't thank her enough for that! :)

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS MORE EACH CHAPTER!!!! <3

~KC Blares

*****************************************************************************************

Chapter 26 ~ Girls Night

KC's P.O.V.

“So that snide little turd really cheated on you?” Danica gaped, the four of us sitting in a circle on my bed. I nodded with a roll of my eyes, ashamed that I had actually fallen for that two-timing player.

“Now that’s low, even for Justin,” Maggie stated. I nodded, holding my bag of Doritos closer to me and stuffing a handful into my mouth. She reached for the bag and I growled at her hand, pulling the bag closer to me.

“KC, just give me one,” Maggie pleaded as she tried to reach for it again, but I snarled at her extended hand.

“No,” I pouted, pouring more into my mouth.

“Kace, it’s a family sized bag! I just want one!” She exclaimed, pointing towards the large yellow and blue bold words that exclaimed “Family Size” on it.

“Well, I’m a one person family,” I sassed, chomping down on another handful of the cheesy snack. Maggie was about to return sass and keep her title as the “Sass Master”, but Amber quickly cut in.

“You know what?” she asked, a sly smile spreading across her lips that made me fidget nervously on my spot. I hated it when she got that mischievous look in her eye. A wise word from an expert; never trust a girl who looks like she’s planning your death. Especially, if your married to them.

“What?” Danica mumbled cautiously, almost fearful what crazy idea might spill out of Amber’s mouth next.

“We should have a girls’ redemption night,” she smirked, sitting back with her arms crossed as though she was pleased with her idea and was waiting for our responses.

“A what night?” Maggie drawled and Danica’s expression the same lost look as Maggie’s. I just sat there, continuing to munch on my nacho cheese Doritos.