Chapter 30 ~ Hour Glass

It’s getting close!!! Hehe!

 PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!!!

(Also, quick note, if you’re into werewolf, historical fiction, or criminal stories please check out a few of my stories at Shame_on_you ‘s account! It’d mean a whole lot J )

~KC Blares

*******************************************************

Chapter 30 ~ Hour Glass

Damon’s P.O.V.

The days seemed to be flying by. Before I knew it, it was Thursday night and the day before the dance. Like I could forget about that stupid thing. Crystal wouldn’t shut the freak up about it! One second she’d be talking about her “amazing” dress and the next pushing me to be the perfect date and stupid “King.” I was seconds away from breaking up with her, but I figured she still served her purpose in making KC jealous as heck.

Not that rejecting her was becoming any easier. In fact, it was getting all that much harder to control my wolf. Day by day, he was getting closer to the surface and the day he’d break free would be the biggest regret of my life.

“You have to wear a red tie or bow tie to match my dress,” Crystal demanded, throwing a tux across my bed. I growled at it in disapproval. What makes this lower female wolf think that she could boss me around? If I wanted to wear my freaking boxers to the dance I could! I’m sure KC wouldn’t give a damn what her date would be wearing.

Damn! I was barely able to keep her out of my freaking mind anymore. Daily, I’d think about her. I was about to knock my head against a boulder if she kept occurring in my thoughts. It was driving me crazy.

“And your hair can’t be wild and bed-headed like it always is,” Crystal babbled on, counting off on her fingers the list of things that will meet her expectation. The girl was hot, but she was crazy. Even a human girl sounded a bit more satisfying right about then.

“And don’t even get me started on your shoes,” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up. She pursed her hot pink lips as she ran a hand through her long, neatly kept hair. I was hoping she was finally done with her rant and was going to run off, but instead she smiled slyly. I mentally sighed, knowing that lustful look and most certainly not in the mood to invite her into bed.

“If that’s too much to handle, baby, I could always give a helping hand,” she purred as she sat on my lap, snaking her slim arms around my neck. Her short floral skirt hitched up a bit and it almost burned my wolf to be in the close embrace of a female not my mate. I kept my face emotionless, just staring at her as she looked up with me with flirtatious eyes. I placed my hands firmly on her hips and I saw her eyes light up until I gently pushed her off, watching her jaw slightly drop.