Chapter 20 ~ Kick butt Talent

Oh, people, people people...

FREAKING. L-O-V-E. THE. COMMENTS!

So wonderful!!!

Lol, this chapter is dedicated to kyliebear27 because... well, hard to explain but I'm sure if she reads this she'll know why. Truely, thanks again :)

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

LOVE Y'ALLS! 

<3

~KC Blares

- the one and only! ;) 

 **************************************************************************************

Chapter 20 ~ Kick Butt Talent

KC’s P.O.V.

            “Hey there, beautiful,” Justin chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I giggled as I turned to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Yeah, I guess you could’ve called us boyfriend-girlfriend, but it wasn’t official. Neither of us asked each other out, but we spent a lot of time together, so yeah, we were pretty much a couple.

            “Wassup, hottie?” I grinned, pulling my books from locker before slamming it closed, turning to walk with him down the hall.

            “Not much, just wanted to see how the most amazing girl in school was,” he smiled, his arm wrapped securely around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes, but my smile not faltering. I wasn’t exactly into the lovey-dovey couple relationship kind of thing, but I guess I could tolerate it with Justin. Especially since it drove Damon insane.

            “Everything’s all good,” I said, tilting my head against his shoulder.

            “KC! OMG KC, KC, KC!” I heard someone screaming down the hall, several pairs of shoes slapping against the cool grey and black tiles. Justin and I turned to see Maggie and Amber sprinting clumsily down the hall, a huge smile spread across Maggie’s excited face.