✉ twenty ✉

[not edited]

3rd person

"They want to meet me?" Yoongi chuckles. "Well sure there's nothing wrong-"

"But there is something wrong!" Jimin snaps. "I told them I had a girlfrend instead of a boyfriend!" He quickly turn around to avoid Yoongi's next reaction.

As expected, Yoongi let out a loud: 'what the fuck?' and a groan.

Jimin turns to him with a pout. "I'm sorry okay? I'm an idiot I know but I do have a plan"

"Okay spill"

"Dress up as Yoonji again"

-

"Don't move or else I'll poke your eye with this mascara!" Miyeon threatened.

"Try me bitch and I'll make you deepthroat this stool I'm sitting on"

Jimin, who was wasn't even bothered by their comebacks, is scrolling down on his feed. It was already normal for him after 2 hours of being stuck in a same room as them.

"Now that's what I call art, baby!" Miyeon squealed and excitedly grab Jimin by the arm to show him 'Yoonji'. He was expecting him to look even more ridiculous but this time, the only ridiculous here was his expectation.

Is Yoongi really infront of him? Or an another girl that looks like him? Miyeon did had skills on transforming people and really did a hella wonderful job this time, despite of their endless bickering.

"I think i deserve an award" Miyeon wipes a fake tear at the side of her eye then laughs after on her witty act.

"Wow fuck I love myself" Yoongi said. He examine himself on the mirror and even twirl around for emphasis.

"I can fuck you right now though" Jimin smirks.

"Sure but I bet your dick won't even hit the jackpot"

Jimin want to protest but he had no time for that right now. It was almost 7pm and they need to get there as soon as possible. He excused himself for the moment to change his clothes into more casual one rather than wearing an elmo printed shirt.

By the time he went downstairs, Yoongi is already standing next to the door, waiting for his date to arrive. The older must have heard his foot steps when he whip his head to left where Jimin is.

"Wow Jiminnie" Yoongi said, amaze by how boyfriend he looks. "I.. think I nutted"

"Let's just go already, please"

The car ride was faster than Jimin expected would be. When they arrived at the front porch, Yoongi clutches his hand tight. Jimin could tell he was also nervous as he is. The driver his parent sent them opened the car door, Yoongi got out first and when Jimin is about to do the same thing, the driver shuts it close.

son of a bitch.

He watches him escort Yoongi all the way to the door. Just by his eyes going all googly, Jimin could clearly tell the driver was interested on Yoongi.

The younger expected him to say a sweet thank you but instead, the driver received a hard slap on the face. It was a hard hit that Jimin could clearly hear the crisp even inside the car.

"By the time I see you again, I'll be sacrificing you to satan"

Eventually, Jimin has to go outside and calm Yoongi down before anything else can happen. When he was calm enough, they headed inside.