✉ twenty three ✉

[probably not edited]

3rd person

Jimin already called Yoongi 12 times but neither of his calls were answered.

Why aren't you picking up?

Jimin grew anxious.

Yoongi never miss his calls even if he's really busy or doing something important, he would still excuse himself. Did he did something wrong? He probably did but what?

A message from his notification bar pop up and when Jimin check it, It was from Yoongi. "Thank God" he sighs happily.

From: 민슈가천짱짱맨뽕뽕

My apartment now.

The latter softly knocks on the door and he heard foot falls flying through his direction. Atlast, Yoongi opened the door. Instead of giving him a hug, he pulled Jimin inside, drag him to his room, pin him in the wall and connected their lips together.

The soft kiss slowly burned to a sloppier one. Tounges trying to invade each others wet cavern and Jimin wraps his arms on his neck, deepening the kiss while Yoongi slowly moves his down to the side of the latter's hips caressing it.

A few more minutes later, they peel away from each other when they felt light headed by the lack of oxygen.

"W-what just ha-happened?" He asks.

You know on the other hand, I want to stop loving him.

Yoongi only smiled at the younger.

But on the other hand, I know that he's the only person in the entire universe that will make me happy.

He places his hands on both Jimin's face and cups it, making eye contact. And as Yoongi looked into his bright eyes and the latter looked into his dull brown eyes, he spoke, "I don't know what that is too, Jiminnie. But I do know that our hearts belong to each other and that I love you"

The older interlaced their fingers together that fits just well like their hands are truly made for each other.

"If I were to tell you everything, would you still love me?"

Jimin didn't answer back by words but instead, he gently squeeze his hand and nodded.

Yoongi take that as a yes before sitting side by side at the bed. This was it... there's no turning back now.

"I'm an introvert. I don't know why or what but I just do not like getting into crowds and such. I just hate to be with others and maybe that's why a lot of people don't like me. It made me sad, of course. When it comes to making friends, I don't trust people, only Taehyung and Namjoon not until Hoseok came. He was the complete opposite of me, really. He's optimistic, happy go lucky, almost similar to a sun like hey, how did God just made a person out of all good things?

"I observed Hoseok almost everyday but of course in a secretly way and when I was finally ready to talk to him I walk out of my comfort zone and became friends with him. As months pass by, I became more comfortable with him and too close that I even got influenced by his jolly personality then that's where our feelings grew. When we became a thing, my life is finally brightened up, thanks to Hoseok. Also, the video where I was doing Gwiyomi was filmed by him since he forced me too so that's why I hated you before for reminding him again when I was trying to move on. Til' one dark day he showed up at our apartment with a huge frown.

"All of his happiness on his face were drenched and the enthusiam in living felt gone. And that's where I panicked. I never saw him like before but with a brave heart, I faced him. When I did, he showed me his side that he never let anyone see before, only I, knew.

"Turns out, sunshine can lead to darkness sometimes. Did I left him just because he was alone in the dark? No, I didn't. But did he? the answer is yes he did, only much more worse than that. Think of it like, one day we were and then we weren't.

"He told me he cares for me, he told me he loves me, he told me every good things possible but I was too blinded that I never realize he haven't told me the most important thing: that he would never leave me. It was our 100th day anniversary and I was waiting for the surprised he promised me but that surprise never came because he only left me with a piece of paper, a note saying he doesn't love me anymore.

"I wanted to know why, why he did it and during our last conversation he told me "you're pathetic" and i answered him back with "i know" before he blocked me. I told the two trusted people the story and between the two, Taehyung was raging. He told us he would follow Hoseok and make him tell the truth, me and Namjoon tried to stop him but still, he chose to ignore us

"My heart turned colder than ever. I was rebel in school, sarcasm became my language and worse, doesn't care about any other people's feelings. I did all those just to mask who I really am"

Yoongi ended it by letting go of Jimin's hand and clumping it in a tight fist that his knuckles turn almost white.

Jimin is about to protest but caught sight of him sitting so still, head up high, tears streaming down from his eyes down to his neck.

He was broken, really really broken. Yoongi doesn't deserve any of these, technically no people deserve it but why does a person have to be an ass and ruin things? Hoseok....why....why do you have to do that?

Jimin wipes the tears from his partner's eyes and showers him with kisses on the forehead. When his breathing calmed down, the younger said;

"Don't think yourself that way, hyung. It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. You're the most wonderful person I ever met in my life and now that I am here I would love you more than he did, care for you more, cherish and hold you tight more like my life depends on it. I'm afterall, your calico cat, here to came to meet you. But most importantly, I would never ever leave you"

and this time, he finally mean it.

AN

updating spree starts now ;)) (maybe)

3 more chapters left to write so 😰