TEN

I stood in front if the mirror looking myself up and down again. Nothing could be off. Everything needed to be perfect. I tugged on my clothes until they looked how I wanted them to look. A maid behind me did my hair up as I looked at myself. I looked very stressed but who wouldn't be in this situation. I checked my makeup for the thousands time what caused the maid behind me to nearly cuss. "Lady (y/n), please stop moving or your hair will fall down again.", she whined. And I leaned back again so she could finish her work.

"I'm sorry... I'm just so excited.", I stuttered out and bit my lip. It was now two years ago since the incident happened. Since Brendon came back to life. Weirdly enough when he came back no one could remember a single thing about his death or Lady Mary whatsoever. Of course it was good for us but still. I guessed that Dallon had something to do with that because all of the sudden everyone thought I was of royal blood. I had no idea how to react at first but Brendon helped me along the way. He showed me all the manners and how to talk or to behave. Of course our royal behaviour sessions were sometimes interrupted of us clashing out lips together. I smiled to myself at the memories I had made since that day. They were so much better then all of the ones before. Like you had a house and changed all furniture to new better ones. Just with memories. A house of memories.

Even his parents were approving our contact now. It was just great. It made me so happy to finally be with my favourite person in the whole world.

Eventually about six months ago we went on vacation to the sea. It was a beautiful time back then. We just enjoyed the time alone and eventually on the last evening when we walked around the beach in a beautiful sunset holding hands he dropped in one knee. At first I didn't know why but as he got a little box out of his pocket I began to understand. It wasn't usual that that question would be asked without parents being there but he did it. The tears in Brendons eyes glistened in the sun as he spoke yet so softly. My eyes began to fill with tears as he was done with his speech and smiled at me. I couldn't believe it at first and hold my hands in front of my mouth in shock and surprise. I was crying but so did he. Then he asked me and I nearly yelled yes. What else would I've said anyways. Of course I wanted to marry him. Who wouldn't. I still couldn't believe that he wanted to marry me though. When I told him he said 'You better start believing it or you gonna live forever questioning it.' The smile he gave me there just warmed my heart and slowly I do.

When the maid had my hair finished I looked into the mirror one last time sighing heavily. I looked so different in the white dress with my hair neatly up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see all the maids who had helped me getting dressed standing there looking at me in awe. Then one came forward handing me the bouquet. My shaking hands took it as I looked into the smiling faces. We exchanged encouraging words before I turned to face the big wooden door that separated me and Brendon. I took a deep breath as I heard the music start.

The door opened and I began to walk the pews if the church corridor. I couldn't help but to hear an exchanging of words as the people looked at me and my dress stunned. A smile crept onto my lips as Brendon turned his head towards me smiling wide. I chuckled lightly as I made my way towards him. He looked amazing wearing a black suit and the same top hat here had when we brought him back to life.

I felt all the eyes on me and normally that would've freaked me out but today I didn't pay attention to them. My focus lay on one man. And that was Brendon. He played with his fingers nervously as we locked eyes. Finally I was standing in front of him smiling even wider if that's possible.

" You look gorgeous.", he whispered taking my hands in his. I blushed lightly. "I could say the same to you, handsome.", I whispered back. Before the priest began to speak I spoke up again quietly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~END~