Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*Third person pov*

"This.....I know this place....this is Green harbour topia." Amber said seems like she is acquainted to this place.

"So you know this place" Jake asked she simply nodded

"Actually when I was 8 years old, I visited this place for two-three times with my dad but not by this route. My dad's one of good friend used to live here with his family. I use to call him 'Danny Uncle'. I befriended with his son 'Shawn' but after that massacre those who survived, they eloped and hidden and then I didn't meet him again. He was very nice and kind to me. I wish I will meet him again."

"Ohh I hope we'll see him" Jake said.

---------

"This is Myra's anklet. And her scent is strong here. I am sure they crossed this way. We should hurry Amber" Jake exclaimed. Amber grasped quickly and they both started running that way chasing Myra's scent.

"Ohhh shittt" Amber yelped

"What the hell is this?" Jake yelled too as they got buried deep underground. They tried their best to come out from that shitty place but failed as it was profusely deep and slippery.

"Ughhhhh...Don't know that bast*rd Alex what's doing with Myra and here we are trapped in this nasty hole." Jake groaned fuming in anger but suddenly they got hooked by something and swiftly pulled out of the hole to hit the floor.

"Ouuuuch" Amber winced clutching her butt. Jake stood up before her and saw two vampires were standing looking at them curiously. Jake was ready position to hit them when one of them shouted 'wait we are no harm to you'

Amber was stood up by now, she quickly grasp the neck of one vampire and yelled "You idiot, How can you treat us like this?" she glared to that other vampire but he stared her intently as smile formed on his red lips. Amber scrunched her eyebrows and looked him confusedly.

"I got you." He yelped merrily but she didn't respond. "You forgot me ah? I am Shawn." Now Amber noticed his facial features specially the mark near his right cheek. She chirped his name and hugged him. She pulled away awkwardly and blushed.

"What the hell Shawn....what is this all" Amber asked faking anger, he understood she was talking about that trap-hole.

"Ohhh you are talking about these holes. This region is made by red vampires in ancient times. Vampires residing here are aware of this place. You two were oblivious of this place and that's why you got trapped here. It's just you were lucky that Jason and me were passing by here and we were first to see you instead of Red Vampires" Shawn explained, while Amber muttered her 'Thanks' sheepishly.

"There is our home in that cave. You can have some blood, and we can talk for a while" Shawn suggested to Amber and Jake, they agreed.

"Did you guys see Vampire Prince Alex and any girl with him" Jake asked hoping if they might know

"Actually­­..................."Amber explained the whole story to Shawn and Jason to make them understand in clear.

"Ohh....I think.... May be I know where can he hide her?" Shawn said as he thinks about the place.

"Where?" Amber and Jake exclaimed in unison.

--------------

They all started to that place where Shawn has hope Alex might be there. But the strange part is Jake and Amber weren't able to feel the scent of Myra on their path. Jake was now suspicious about Shawn and Jason while Amber gave gentle squeeze on his hand to have some patience.

After a while they reached in front of a very big mansion. Which was half made of crystals and half made of unique coloured shells.

"Wonderful isn't it?" Jason admired the beauty of mansion.

"Be careful. We are in their dimension now" Shawn shushed everyone as they all went to the backside of the mansion. 

....to be continued

Vote, Comment & Share

Love Scarlet