Chapter 26

*Jake*

I felt relief that at least she is not that much panicking and ready to hear me. I gathered my words to start as the pictures from my earlier past started drifting in my eyes.

"That night was the best night of my life. You filled my heart with so many emotions which I had never experienced in my life. You poured me with real bliss. That day we forgot about all the threats of our life and drowned in the Ocean of Love.

When Anna came and took you away from me, Reality slapped me hard and I came back to my senses. Because it was matter of the fact that I was not capable of to make you mine. And they all were enough brutal to kill both of us. I sat there on my knees and cried so much; God gave me the world's beautiful flower but he forgot to give me enough guts to protect it.

With heavy heart, I came downstairs towards the party hall. But in the middle, someone tugged my collar from behind and held me inside the dark room. Door shut with the loud bang, and then she switched on the lights."

"She? Who was she?" Myra said scrunching her eyebrows.

Flashback- Third person POV (But Presume it as Jake is telling this to Myra)

Jake was fallen on the floor in the dark room, then someone switched on the lights and there she is...

She took off her cloak with a jerk and let it fall on the floor.

The very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning girl was stood in front of him, she was wearing extremely short dress, exposing almost lot of her private parts, smirk was playing on her blood red colour lips,

"Hello handsome, I am Amber" she purred and with her vampire speed she reached over to Jake where he was sitting on the floor and looking her with wide eyes, he was in complete shock, for a few minutes; he could not make it to sense what is happen...

"Hello handsome, I am Amber" she purred and with her vampire speed she reached over to Jake where he was sitting on the floor and looking her with wide eyes, he was in complete shock, for a few minutes; he could not make it to sense what is happening with him, who is this female vampire, why she locked me in this room, what does she want from me? Is she here to kill me? He gulps down his saliva

Not knowing what to do else, his mind told him to run but his body was frozen there, and again how he could manage to run before her vampire speed. She sat on her knees which made him flinch, she placed her hands on his chest, pushing him more until his back touched the floor and she hovered on top of him.

Jake squeezed his eyes shut, "Please....let me go" Jake said trembling underneath her. She finds it amusing and laughs wickedly.

"Nah, not now. First you are going to please me" she said coolly.

His eyes snapped open and met those red orbs, "What?" he said in utter shock, she smiled seductively and started tracing her fingers on his lips. He shook his head away and started wriggling as it disgusted him.

"I don't like to repeat myself, START DOING IT BEFORE I DETACH YOUR DUMB HEAD FROM YOUR BODY." Amber said angrily.

I need to stay alive for Myra. She needs me. I don't know how I am going to save her from this hell but for now I need to save myself for her so that I could make my all possible efforts to let her free from this monsters. She deserves to live her life happily. I am ready to do anything for her. I can definitely do anything and surely I will. His heart contorted in pain, but putting it aside he braced himself to give her what she wanted,

Before he could react anything she crushed her lips on his. He reciprocated the kiss keeping stone on his heart.

She increased the speed and ripped off his shirt's buttons. She pulled him on her and demanded to move further. How much he tried to remain stiff and cold but failed miserably. Tears started falling from his eyes. Myra's face kept on flashing in his wet, burned eyes, but there was no way to go back. His hands reluctantly started moving on her curves. She sucked more on his lips, Few more minutes passed and she pulled away from him.

"This is not right." Amber mumbled while standing up. Jake looked up to her in confusion not knowing what she exactly means to say,

"Get up" She said. He got up with little wobble.

"You know what, I really fall in love with you, but you love somebody else, don't you?" He got startled with her question but quickly nodded. "But how do you.." He tried to ask her but she interrupted, "I can read minds, now no more questions, we need to leave this place right now" She said heading at the door.

"But I can't go from here. I need to save her."

"Really? They will kill you and your princess literally in no time. Even I can't fight against them. NOW WILL YOU MOVE YOUR ASS FAST, LET'S GET OUT FROM HERE FIRST." She said annoyingly. But Jake didn't move.

She sighed frustratingly and held his wrist tight and pulled him towards the door with her. Once they were out, just like air, she teleported him far away from that mansion.

Flashback continues....

A/N:- Dear Friends, Please remember to vote and comment, Lots of love from scarlet jones. xoxo