Chapter 31

*Myra*

"NOOOOOO...." I screamed only to get cut off by the hard hand pressing against my mouth tightly.

My heart panged in my chest. I knew this touch very well whom it belongs to. He came back. H e c a m e b a c k. why the hell he has to come back now? What did he do with Anna? Did he....kill her? Ohhh shit! What should I do now? 'Jake!' I hissed harshly with all force to call Jake for help but I couldn't. He tightened his grip on my mouth; his other hand holding me steady on one place making me almost unable to move now.

I felt his lips on my ears as he whispered dangerously,

"See what you have put for your friends..........a Death" He snickered through my hairs. My eyes started welling tears for Anna, she was right when she said that Alex will find us by anyhow. I was the reason for her death. I couldn't do anything to save her.

"I must appreciate you guys managed to escape from my castle. I hope you enjoyed your freedom." He spoke digging his fingers in my waist; I winced in pain and hissed.

"Do you know how much I missed you? Sucking your sweet mouth, your fu*king gorgeous body, making slits on your soft skin and delicious blood oozing from your flesh" said Alex huskily; I gulped hard as awful images of his cruelty began clouding my mind.

'Jake....please come' I sniffled, praying for Jake to come here immediately. Because I don't know what he is planning to do with me.

My train of thoughts broke when suddenly I felt something sharp pushed in my skin; strong liquid injected in my arm. I heard loud thud on the door before darkness surrounded my vision.

*Jake*

When Amber was done with instructions about inserting vamp poison, I waited for the Myra to come back with Anna.

"What are they doing this long?" I thought to myself.

"You should go and drag them here. I think they must be scared of this thing" Amber said lazily grabbing her hair to make bun.

"Hmm. Ok I'll see" I said and went to check them. I don't know why this air is sounding edgy to me, I am feeling something weird and odd with every step I am taking towards Anna's room.

My senses got sharp when I reached door. I punched the door; the door snapped open in one go. My eyes bulged out when I saw my Myra in his arms. Alex was their holding her body; her eyes were closed. Anger blazed throughout my body. I was ready to pounce on him to take back Myra from his dirty hands when he growled

"Your one move and I will snap her head right here" said Alex in deadly voice circling his hand around her neck. I hissed in anger but I know he is heartless and can harm my Myra if I move. But how could I let him take her like this.

"Great! So you turned into Oak Vampire. A poor little Oak Vampire." He says in teasing tone.

"You did very grave mistake Jake. You are going to pay for this." He said from his gritted teeth

"Jake...is everything ok?" Amber's voice came from my back following by her footsteps. I snapped my head in her direction. That bastard took the advantage of it and before I could plan something, he jumped from the window along with Myra in his arms.

"What happened Jake?" Amber asked looking at my angry face. Her eyes caught sight of Anna. She moved towards her

"She is dead Jake. What happened to her? Who killed her?" Amber asked shocking

I threw my fist on wall fuming in anger. "Alex"

"Alex, he found us. And where is Myra. Oh god. That means he abducted her. Again"

"Yes again. He took her away in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything" I bellowed.

"Jake we will find her." Said Amber

I wiped off my tears furiously while jumping from the window and started running like storm where the air was hinting me the aroma of my love, My Myra.

Vote ,Comment, Share ...

Love Scarlet