Chapter 32

*Jake*

I wiped off my tears furiously while jumping from the window and started running like storm where the air was hinting me the aroma of my love, My Myra.

I came running too far from the town. Now I was running from the woods.

Her aroma was now getting little stronger by stronger and I know I was near somewhere. But still my eyes couldn't catch their sight. I was looking everywhere frantically with hope that now I will get to see her. But there was no sign of Myra except her scent.

'Where are you Myra' I chanted and abruptly I heard something behind me. I got alert to see what's coming now. I turned to see sideways and threw my fist hard which placed right on chest of the green monster which pounced on me.

I kicked that ugly monster in the stomach with full speed and threw punches on his face and chest. I tackled him on floor when there were three other monsters appeared from nowhere and pounced on me. They started punching fists on my back and started pulling me from the monster beneath me.

I bellowed and gathered my full strength to push all three of them away. They bumped on nearby tress but again they all stood up and plastered my body against the trunk of large tree. Now I was getting punches from all four of them.

"Uggghhhhh" I screamed loudly when one monster dug his nails in my arm. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth to dissipate the effect of their venom. Then suddenly I felt free from their hold and thud of the two monsters.

"here Jake" Amber threw one sharp knife on my side which I caught smartly. She plunged knife swiftly on throat of one monster followed by another. And I did the same with other two monsters with the knife I got.

Thanks to Amber she came on time and also got weapon to kill those monsters. I sat backing against tree. I winced, it was paining so much. I pressed my palm on wound.

"Show me your wound." Amber asked. I showed my wound. It was looking very ugly and burning like acid. She fished out a small bottle from her tiny back pack which I didn't notice till the time we were fighting with those monsters. She sprinkled few drops on my wound and I felt pain was fading away little by little and then completely. After few minutes the pain gone but it left ugly mark there.

"My mom-dad invented this medicine. It works against monster venom effectively." She said smiling. I know she misses her mom-dad. I returned her small smile and saw her eyes moistened with reminiscence of her parents.

"Myra must be here somewhere. I can sense it." I said as I could feel it.

"I know Jake. Let's go" said Amber.

We both started rummaging through woods. "Where the hell has he hid Myra?" I was losing my patience now.

"Jake" Amber called "Come here, I am seeing here something is odd"

It was mirror like wall near the giant waterfall flowing it's way in that jungle. I took one pebble and threw on that wall as it got vanished inside the wall.

"It's the secret entrance Jake. We should go inside and look for Myra" Amber said to which I nodded. We both stepped inside that wall, clueless of what's coming next.

....to be continued

From now onward, Update will be regular so stay tuned ☺

Vote, Comment and Share;

Love Scarlet