Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The party was simple and sober but I was completely overwhelmed as my all close friends were here celebrating the party and wishing me birthday blessings.

Eventually the party got over. Everybody bid bye to us and now I was left here with Taylor.

"Taylor, the party is over. Where is my gift?"

"Have patience dear!"

"Nope, you have to reveal the surprise right now"

"Okay Ok, come on, sit in the car"

"But why"

"Sit, we are going to see your birthday surprise"

"But I need to go to home. It's almost 11pm."

"Myra, get down in the car, I will drop you home safely."

I reluctantly slipped into the car. My mind started thinking, what would be the gift? I was really excited to see the gift.

After some time he stopped the car in front of the garden. There was one small roofless hut in the centre of the garden. I could see the hut was shining colourful with twinkling lights and golden-silver curtains around it. The branches of the trees and bushes around hut were also decorated with tiny lighting bulbs. The whole garden was shimmering.

"Taylor....It's amazing" I was about to take step towards the hut when I felt his hands blocked me around my waist.

"Taylor..." My word was cut off as he placed his finger on my lips. "Shhh...Close your eyes!" he whispered in my ears sending cold shivers down my spine.

I felt his soft lips brushing lightly against my lips but my lips were started quivering and I pulled back my head away. I was shaking with thumping heart beats in my chest.

"Myra Relax, there is nothing to worry" he said cupping my face in his hands. Again he leaned slowly to bring his lips closer to my lips and started kissing. In swift moment I was pressed against the side of the car as he started kissing me more passionately. Now our fingers were entangles with each other's fingers and I was also kissing him back.

Suddenly we snapped out of the kiss with sound of bang on the car. We turned our faces to see what's happening. Three muscular men were standing in front of us. We couldn't see their faces as they had hidden their faces under mask. Before Taylor and I could react anything they started chuckling on us. I quickly clutched Taylor's hand and squeezed it in fear.

"Hello beautiful....We would also like to have your kiss" one of the man said in deadly voice. I gave them disgusting look and stood frozen beside Taylor.

"Say another word and you would be dead on the ground" Taylor said aggressively.

They only smirked in response, but in the next moment two of them grabbed the Taylor and twisted his both hands across his back. Taylor tried to get off from their grip but they held him very tight. I started screaming loudly but the third person came over my side and he wrapped my nose along with my mouth with something strong drug. I was gasping for air. That drug made my head dizzy and soon I fainted away.

------

A/N:- Dear Friends , Thank you so much, You have added my book to your library and you have read this chapter, now could you vote for me by just clicking that star below. please do it if I deserve smile on my face getting little appreciation from you.