NEW STORY

Not an update sorry guys!New story alert! Check it out on my profile!

Blurb:

My name is Isabella Marie Kane and his is Jacob Ethan Melrose.

I'm a cheerleader with near perfect grades and he's a skater who somehow passed each year.

We're the former friends turned strangers.

And we were two of five seniors who were left behind.

Excerpt:

To any outsider this would seem like the usual bad boy skater and smart cheerleader girl love story. Where the male is rude, the female hates him, they get into a forced situation that they hate and suddenly fall in love or it turns out he's always been in love with her.

But that wasn't how it was with Jake. He was in love with me at some point, as I was with him. He was my best friend when we were in primary school, all in spite of our father's rivalry and to our mother's amusement.

My first crush.

My first kiss.

My first love.

Then suddenly something changed.

He left me high and dry with no warning or explanation, not back then and not now.

He understood why I had to train for cheerleading as much as I had, as he was the same when it came to gymnastics or at least he had been.

We had known everything about each other and had looked forward to continue to annoy our fathers with our friendship.

We'd planned our high school out, how the first day would go, but that first day never went to plan.

He, Jake Melrose, was the first boy to break my heart.