~*~Thirteen~*~

~*~Annalisa~*~

It’d been two days since the hospital; I’d left and walked out without saying goodbye to Shae or Erica, I didn’t tell them, I just left.

Going back to the Jones’s, I didn’t tell Robin what I’d seen, I was trying to let it sink in myself.

Someone knocks on the door and I look up as it opens. “Hey, we need to go shopping.” Robin says, my eyebrows rising in confusion.

“Did you just say shopping?” I question confused as he steps in and sits on the bed next to me.

He sits down and leans against the wall, looking around the room. “I remember staying in here with a sixteen year old Kaiden.” He muses, as if remembering something, “It was in this room he decided to go by Kade, and decided that it was time to fight in secret and yes Anna, I did say shopping, now come on!” Robin stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me to my feet.

I groan as we walk through the forest, neither of us saying a thing as we walk into a parking lot just on the outskirts of the forest, Robin making a beeline to a car. Opening the door for me then jumping in the drivers side and we were off.

Why are we going shopping?” I finally question, curiosity getting the best of me.

Robin laughs, “I was waiting for you to break.” He admits smirking, “And the answer to your question is a masquerade ball.”

I look up from Robin’s phone and my eyebrows rise, “Good look Rob.” I say as Robin blushes in the mirror, his back to me, “Nice boxers, should go in that.” I wink at him.

I can’t help but laugh as Robin mumbles inaudible sayings under his breath as I sarcastically complemented his incomplete outfit of black and blue boxers and his white dress shirt that he hadn’t fully buttoned up yet. “You know the reason I gave you my phone,” He grumbles grabbing the black dress pants and struggling to pull them on, “Is so you weren’t paying attention to me.”

I laugh once more as he tucks the shirt into the pants before doing the pants up, “I’m a girl Robin, shoot me.” I chuckle as he rolls the sleeves up. “And I’m bored, we’ve been out for hours.” I muse, my eyes going back down and starting a new game of temple run.

“Yes, because you spent so long finding a dress!” Robin exclaimed frustrated, “A dress you won’t let me see.” He grumbles at the end and I look up after dying on the game and can’t help but laugh as I watch him struggle with the tie.

He glares at me in the mirror, “Come here.” I chuckle standing up, stretching my legs as he turns around, I stare at the tie as I do it up and can feel Robin’s eyes on me. “Please don’t wear a black mask,” I say as I step back, “That’s too stereotypical.”

I jump as Robin places a hand on my arm, “We’ll find him,“

I step back and admire Robin in a suit, “I know,” I say after a few moments, “Wear black, stand out, black suit, red tie, black and red mask.”

I look at my reflection in the little bathroom mirror, I can’t remember the last time I dressed up. It had to of been dad and Erica’s wedding ten years ago, I think.

The dress was nice, no denying it, the tight fitting, figure hugging, floor length dark metallic gold dress, there was only one thing about it I was uneasy about, and that was the back of it, or lack of it. There was some mesh material on the upper back, but the middle of my back was bare. I check my hair once more, a few blonde tendrils falling out of the up-do, I didn't wear my hair up much anymore, but tonight seemed like a night of firsts. A light knock on the door drags me from my thoughts as Robin pokes his head in, his eyes widening slightly.