~*~Ten~*~

~*~Kade~*~

“Did you find her?” I question hopefully as Robin comes back into the locker room, but my hopes crash as he shakes his head.

It was Day Six, the finals, I hadn’t seen Annalisa since I broke up with her, I did it for a good reason, a reason she couldn’t even begin to understand. “But,” Robin’s voice invades my thoughts, “I found these three.” He gestures to the two boys and girl that were standing just behind him, looking rather nervous.

“We went to a party.” The brunette says pulling her hair over one shoulder. “She went off with some guy, with long black hair and blue eyes, didn’t see her again after that.” She shrugs and I stand up straighter.

Is that where she is? Is my first thought before I register the looks that they told me, but it couldn’t be him, I refuse to think it was him.

“Annalisa isn’t you Tori.” The dark blonde brown haired boy snaps at her, “She doesn’t sleep with anything with a dick.”

“Are you still pissed at me about that?” The girl says her mouth dropping as she stamps her foot.

The other boy with light blonde hair whips around to face the other two, “Stop it! This is about Lisa, we’re in Detroit at the time of the grand finals of fights. Fights being a perfect place for gangs. Stop bloody squabbling like an old married couple!”

Silence, the other two just gaped at the one who’d just exploded. “I’m Robin by the way.” Robin says slowly after it was clear neither of the others would speak up again.

“Tori.” Says the brunette quietly as she stares at the ground.

“I’m Chase.” The one who’d fought with Tori murmurs.

“And I’m Joey, I’m going to go out there and see if Lisa is.” The other one says, locking eyes with me as I nod.

“Mathis,” Everyone turns to look at one of the workers, “Get ready to go up.”

I nod and he walks off, “Look for her but be careful.” I order as they all file out giving me a good luck.

“Kaiden,” I turn to look at Tori, “When we find her, take care of her, she doesn’t trust easily.” She says before turning away and walking away, making me feel sick, I’d started to earn her trust then pretty much crushed it.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” I was confident this time, it was the finals, I’d be against Hylky. No doubt about it. “We welcome, new comer to the scene, Kaiden Mathis!” I take in a deep breath before going up, the cheers of the crowd deafening, it was good, it was night-time, what I liked. “And last years reining champion Hylky!”

My eyes widen as a well-built man comes out, with long black hair and blue eyes.

Tori’s words from just before echo in my head: She went off with some guy, with long black hair and blue eyes, didn’t see her again after that.

She’d been with Hylky.

Hylky, who was currently smirking at me like he knew something I didn’t.

“Hello,” He says in a British accent. “Did you end up finding Annalisa?” He adds, smirking as I stiffen, my jaw clenching. “Oh wait,” He laughs, “Of course you didn’t, she’s with some of my uh very nice friends.”

 That’s when my temper snapped and I made a mistake.

I lunged for him.

And then the lights went out, causing everyone to murmur confused, that’s when a few people got annoyed and started yelling, trying to figure out what was going on, I couldn’t see anything.