02| Up To No Good

A girl with dark purple hair sprayed the stone wall with a green can of spray paint as she finished up one of her infamous Long Live Evil tags.

The daughter of Maleficent whirled around, a mischievous smirk on her face as she tossed the empty can over her shoulder.

"They say I'm trouble," Mal jumped off the crate she was standing on, "They say I'm bad." She purposely shouldered a boy as she walked past him, smirking as the boy yelled after her. "They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad."

Jay, son of Jafar, then climbed down a ladder, glancing over a rusted railing, "A dirty no good, down to the bone. You're worst nightmare can't take me home!"

The Daughter of the Evil Queen, Evie strutted across a table where a dozen of workers were eating, "So I got some mischief in my blood," She flirtatious smirked down at someone, before pushing them out of the way. "Can you blame me? I never got no love."

A flash of black and green ran by as the daughter of the Wicked Witch of The West sang out, "Keep moving fast," Eli Thropp rushed up a flight of stairs, glancing down at the street. "Don't ever stop." She then continued up the metal staircase, pushing her way through a group of girls. "Keep on running, until they drop."

The youngest of the infamous group, Carlos De Vil, stuck his head out of a window, "They think I'm callous," He grabbed an apple from a girl as she tossed it in the air, taking a bite out of it. "A low life hood. I feel so useless-"

The five teens then all yelled out together, "Misunderstood!"

Evie, Mal, and Eli made their way through an alley, glaring at anyone who looked their way, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!"

They all sang out, meeting up together in the marketplace, "I'm rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core," Eli laughed as she tripped a guy, causing him to tumble into a basket of clothes. "I'm rotten to the core, core, who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core!"

Eli grabbed two sticks from a pile and began beating them on all the barrels and tables in her way, scraping them against the wall as they all ran through a tunnel.

"Call me a schemer, call me a freak," Mal pushed through people, giving them her infamous glare. "How can you say that? I'm just, unique."

"So I'm the villain in your story," Eli scowled up at the large poster of King Beast, kicking a hole right where his left eye was. "How come the boring guys get all the glory?"

Jay creeped into a warehouse, on the hunt for something to swipe for his dad's store, "What me a traitor?" He gasped as two people eyed him, knowing he was up to know good. "Ain't got your back? Are we not friends?" He picked up the kettle from the table, pouring some water into nearby cups before jumping over the table, rubbing the kettle like a lamp before tossing it over his shoulder, "What's up with that?"

"So I'm a misfit, so I'm a flirt," Evie walked through some shops, a love-sick boy trailing not far behind her, she quickly pushed him backwards, causing him to tumble to the floor. "I broke your heart, I made you hurt?"