To live or to die?

hey guys, im not entirely sure how many of you still read this book, only around 1,000 reads on the last chapter, but oh well, thats 1,000 fans that i simply adore. i got back today for two days before i head off again and guess what i saw

162,000 reads on my whole story

5,000 votes!!! holy COW

1,000  comments!!!

i love you guys, to be honest when i first posted this story i wasnt even expecting to hit 1,000 reads and to have reached this point, i just feel like crying :( im so happy.

i tried to make time on my holiday for this story and here you go, this is what i have, there is only around 2 chapters left after this one, its sad this story is coming to an end and im afraid i have decided to not do a sequel, but i will write another story which i hope you all read and love.

well enough of my sappiness, i hope you like this chapter, i love you guys so much for followin mein this journey.

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

“DYSME!!!!!” I felt a tortured scream escape my lips.

I felt fighting going on around me but I couldn’t focus on anything but that earth wall surrounding my baby girl.

How dare they hurt my little girl.

How dare they challenge me.

I could feel the anger brewing inside of me, I couldn’t see anything, I had blocked out all my senses, a red haze covered my vision as I turned slowly towards the werewolf archer who released the arrow on my little girl.

A ferocious growl came from my parted lips as I raised my hand and watched as he lit up in orange flames. Listening to his shrill screams and watched as his skin burned painstakingly slow.

 I wanted him to suffer.

I wanted him to stay alive and suffer as much as he could, and then, then ill make him suffer ten times more before I send him to the burning pits of hell.

I could feel my anger growing stronger, everything inside of me wanted out, they wanted revenge, and I was hell bent on giving them what they, what I wanted.

Oh sweet delicious revenge.

I started to walk slowly through the battle, a smirk on my face as enemy after enemy swung their sword or started to whisper a spell.

 I was Queen, no one could best me.

I scraped my sharp nails along the back of a demon who was fighting against Gypsy, the phoenix leader laughing as he hissed out in pain, losing concentration long enough for Gypsy to swipe her talons through his neck, severing his head from his body in a spray of red blood.

I felt the warm blood hit my face as I looked around me. I saw Hector, the Demon leader going up against a dark fairy, mmm, this will be fun I thought as I turned in their direction and started to walk towards them. I raised my hand and started whispering a spell, watching as the dark fairy’s skin started to melt off his bone.

His screams of agony filled the air as a laugh emitted from my throat. Lifting my head to face the bright sky I yelled out.

“Can anyone defeat me” I screeched to no one in particular, waiting for a real challenge, I needed something, there was something building inside me, wanting to get out and I wanted it out, I wanted my revenge.