This Chapter is R !!!! Rated

Hello my lovely Raindrops :)

lets start off by saying, OMG!!!! over 9,000 READS!!  over 500 VOTES!!! this just keeps getting better and better. BEST FANS EVER!!

Now remember, this chapter is R Rated!! please do not read if you don't like graphic sex scenes. its my first sex scene so dont be to harsh on me :)

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@$%^&*

“You are mine tonight, my precious amore” he whispered into my ear before trailing kisses across my check to claim my lips once more in a heated kiss.

I felt my eyes close as he removed his lps from mIne, a small groan emitting from my soft lips. I felt his hot breath, fan against my ear as his teeth clasped into my earlobe, gently tugging as I squeezed my legs tightly against the pooling wetness. His hand which had been tracing small circles around my thigh gently moved slowly up my leg.

I leaned my head back against the pillows as I bit my lower lip in ecstasy and he hadn’t even done much. I was scared, reluctant, nervous, yet somehow I still wanted this, I wanted him so much. As his fingers slowly traced over my hip, my legs closed tighter if possible, I had never done anything like this before. What if I was horrible?

“I’m sorry” I whispered, turning my head, exposing my neck to him.

“It’s fine, I’ll take care of you my amore” he breathed against my ear, trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulder, gently sucking the skin.

I felt his hand move towards the inside of my thigh, gently pushing my legs apart and I reluctantly let them fall a little. His lips captured min again tenderly, stealing my breath away as his hand moved up and down my thigh, getting so close but never touching my aching wetness. My breath caught in a sharp gasp as his fingers found the wet spot on my panties. I felt his groan of approval against my lips as he continued to kiss and nibble against my lips.

I gripped the silk blankets beneath me as he skillfully pushed his fingers past my panties and inserted one into my aching pussy as a second caressed my clit. I couldn’t help it as my body pushed back against the bed, my back arching as I tried to stifle a moan of pleasure. 

I opened my eyes and watched as Brock removed his hand from under my panties and lifted his finger to his mouth, sucking the juices from his finger and looking at me with a lust filled gaze, his stormy blue eyes entrancing me. I wasn’t sure if watching him do that aroused me more or not.

“You taste so delicious” was all he said in a small whisper, leaning down to kiss my neck and I felt two sharp teeth, scrape across the skin, not hard enough to hurt, sending a shiver down my spine.

I watched as he pulled back into a sitting position, pulling his top over his head, revealing his toned muscles which made me want to drool. His hands trailed down his chest to the top of his pants, tucking his fingers under the band and dragged his pants down, leaving him in tight briefs as he kicked his pants off the rest of the way.

His hands skimmed up my legs, stopping on my waist and lifting me so I straddled his waist, wrapping my legs around his torso. He slowly lifted my shirt over my head, his fingers grazing against my skin. He skimmed his Lips over the skin between my neck and shoulder as he unhooked the clasp of my bra, letting it fall into our laps. I subconsciously lifted my arms to cover myself from his gaze which had darkened with lust.

“Don’t hide from me, you are beautiful” he groaned as his hands covered mine, moving my arms to pin them at my sides as his eyes roamed over the top half of my body.