The Pond

well...... bit dissapointed raindrops, we didnt even make it to 200.

the only reason im updating is because its christmas eve, its a nice christmas pressie and to the Raindrops who commented, messaged board or inboxed me :) it was so nice reading all the lovely comments.

however, since im updating without making at least 200, im going to make a limit for the next chapter, 100 comments and 300 votes, thats really not asking much seeing as over 1,500 people read the chapter power surge and over 500 people read my note from yesterday.

come on Raindrops, we can do it???

P.S  ajcf99

you were the first one to say babies :) this is dedicated to you like promised :)

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

It was dark, no light coming from anywhere around me, except for the small pond that I was sitting cross legged by. It was glowing, small lily pads floating on the shimmering surface as the water rippled across the top. It flowed, back and forth, nothing touching the surface, noting flowing in or out.

I watched as different images flicked in the centre of the pond, none staying for any longer than a second, not being able to see what the images actually were. I tried to look somewhere else, but my eyes were glued to the pond, I couldn’t move them even if I did.

Sounds of a girl crying drifted around me, men fighting and a women weeping. There were war cries, distant sounds of the forest, the rustling of wind and birds chirping.

I didn’t like this place.

I want to leave.

 I tried to call out for Brock or Sebastian, but my lips were sealed shut, not even a whisper escaping. I was stuck, looking at the pond as the images started to slow down, started to become clearer. All the sound started to fade away, all except for the little girl crying.

Her sorrowful whimpers filled the air around me, it felt as if the cries were getting louder, they were suffocating and yet, I could do nothing about it as I watched the pond still. The image seemed to grow, get bigger, brighter. Before I knew what was happening it was as if I was in the image itself.

Everything was going on around me; I turned my head, trying to find the familiar cries of the young child. I spun in circles, turning, my eyes drifting over every face until I could find one that was familiar.

I was in a hallway and it was white. I couldn’t sense anything, smell, feel, touch. I could only hear the sounds of people running past frantically trying to do stuff that I had no idea about. The cries grew louder once more; I spun around, spotting a girl in a man’s arms as she sobbed on his shoulder.

I recognized her, she was so familiar, but I was so far away, I could barely make out her hair colour. I took a step forward, my feet leading me closer to the two people. I started to run when I saw Brock, I wanted to cry when I saw my sweet sweet Dysme crying. My poor baby, distraught, I needed to hold her in my arms, sooth her and wipe her tears away.

I tried calling out to them but nothing escaped my lips, I tried to run faster but they kept getting further and further away. I felt a wet, hot tear slide down my cheek as I tried reaching out to them, trying to grab hold of something, anything that would get them to notice me. I watched as Brock turned to walk into a room, the door closing shortly after him.

I tried to run to the door, but it felt as if my feet were not moving anymore, I was stuck, stuck in the exact same spot I had been when I got here. I hadn’t moved, my baby, my mate, they left me; they didn’t know I was here.