Kitchen Kiss

It was dark when I awoke, I don’t know whether it was because the curtains were drawn across the windows or whether the sun was yet to rise, all I know was that when I opened my eyes, I was faced with blackness. A little light crept under a slit in what I guessed was a door. It took me a while to remember where I was and when I did, I bolted up and my leg got caught in the sheets and I somersaulted off the bed, landing straight on my back.

A loud groan slipped from my lips and I heard the ruffling of sheets as someone got out of bed, or it sounded like more than one person actually. I could sense someone standing and when I looked up I was Sebastian and Brock standing above me looking extremely tired but the little buggers had smirks on their faces.

“That was smart of you” Sebastian laughed as Brock bent to pick me up, once his skin touched mine it sent sparks shooting throughout my body as a moan escaped from my lips.

“Mmmm, don’t start or we won’t be leaving this room today” he whispered huskily into my ear before placing me on the bed as Sebastian moved towards a door on the far wall.

I took this time to actually look around the room that I was in. It was dark with the closed curtains but my eyes adjusted to the dull room. There were three doors along the walls; I’m guessing that one lead to a bathroom, the other to a wardrobe and of course the last one lead out of the room. I felt Brock move off the bed beside me and soon I heard the swish as the dark black velvet curtains were pushed aside and sunlight streamed into the room, lighting up every corner.

Once I could properly see I could tell that the room had a certain color pallet that related to guys. Black, dark red and white colors filled the room and I have to say, they were blended together well.  The soft plush carpet was black in color and it was met with light grey walls. There was a flat screen TV against the far wall and a deep red leather couch facing that way.

On the other side of the room was a huge mahogany desk filled with files and books. I glanced at the bed and saw it actually had a canopy however the white drapes were pulled back. The top of the bed was covered in black and red silk pillows with a deep red silk cover thrown across the bed. The room basically screamed luxury.

“Like it?” Brock asked as he moved back to sit next to me, wrapping his strong hands around my waist and pulling me to sit on his lap, my chest facing his and my legs wrapped around his waist.

“It’s nice, where is Dysme?” I asked, thinking about the little girl and instantly getting worried, what if they didn’t keep their word and gave her back to that place while I slept last night.

“She is absolutely fine my amore, I checked on her around an hour ago, she is with Mrs. Kelly in the kitchen, she is our chef and very nice, they were having a lot of fun and Dysme was helping her cook” he explained softly as his lips moved across my neck and a soft groan escaped my lips and I tilted my head to the side.

“Here are some clothes” I heard Sebastian say and I opened my eyes to see him walking out of the door he went in before, a smirk across his face as he came towards where Brock and I were sitting on the bed, holding a patterned dress.

I took the dress from his pale outstretched hand and moved to get off Brock’s lap, I heard him take a deep breath but thought nothing of it as I moved towards one of the two doors that I didn’t know what was behind them, I was hoping to find a bathroom behind the door on the right. Just as I was about to open it, Sebastian told me it was the wrong door and when I turned around I saw them holding in their laughter. Damn men. I walked towards the other door on the left which was next to the door Sebastian had come out of just before.

The bathroom was just a normal sized ensuit, maybe a little larger. There was a spa bath in the far corner and next to it was a double shower which looked like it could fit a single bed inside of it. Black and white towels hung from the racks and a black marble double sink. It was simple yet designed to enchant anyone who stepped foot in the room. I didn’t know if they expected me to have a shower or not so I just decided to fill the bath up and have a nice relaxing bath, I think I deserved it after all I had been through over the past few days.