Dead Man

Well, i gave up waiting, eh, it was only like 60 ish more people. however, there is a very important note to read at the end, i urge you to read it cause it affects the storyline :)

love you all, hope it isnt too horrible, i did it all in the last 2 hours with a really big headache but if i didnt do it i would have procrastinated for another month haha.

love you all my precious raindrops

oh and P.S im 18 years old this year :D

!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

**##*#*#   2 months later #*#*##**

“MY DRESSS DOESNT FIT ME ANYMORE” I screamed at the top of my lungs in anger, I had only just gotten the dress resized last week for tonight’s ball and it doesn’t blooming fit me!

I heard the sound of footsteps pounding up the stairs and turned to face the door, my heated glare focusing on the closed doors waiting for one of my mates to come inside. As the doors slammed open, banging against the wall, most definitely leaving a dent in the wall, great, another thing for me to fix I thought as my glare hardened on Sebastian.

“I heard you scream?” he asked hesitantly, slowly taking one step back, he obviously learnt his lesson from last week to not say anything stupid when I was in one of my moods, he has grown wiser.

“You made me fat!” I screeched at him picking up the vase on the small glass table next to me, hurtling it towards his head, disappointed that it missed by a few centimetres.

“Sweetie, you’re not fat, your carrying our beautiful cherubs in your gorgeous sexy body, no definitely not fat” he said with a husky voice, moving forward to wrap his arms around my ever growing stomach.

“My dress doesn’t fit me” I mumbled, my eyes welling up with tears as I looked down at my golden dress spread across the floor where I had thrown it.

“It will be fine, I can call up Penelope and have her come and fix it before the ball, or you know her, she can create a new one if you would prefer” he said as he scooped me up into his arms bridal style and walked to the bed and sat down as he cradled me against his chest.

“Really?” I asked sniffled as Sebby wiped a stray tear with the pad of his thumb, dayum, I wanna kick these hormones up the ass, why can’t guys get pregnant, its sooooo not fair.

I buried my head against his chest as he rubbed circles against my back, soothing me until I had settled down enough and had stopped crying. I felt something hard dig into my  side and I groaned on the inside.

Men!

They just can’t control themselves, they are sex maniacs, although, sometimes I quite like that if you know what I mean. Oh boy can they make a girl scream in pleasure without even entering her, and when they finally thrust their hard, stiff rods in me, let me tell you, I see stars.

I could feel my core throbbing against my red lacy underwear I had worn today just to add a little more spunk to my outfit, it wasn’t like anyone would have seen them, can’t say that now though.

As if he could smell my arousal Sebastian’s hand started to trace patterns on the inside of my thigh, his rough calloused hands sending spikes of pleasure shooting straight to my wet pulsating core, waiting to be filled.

I turned myself around in his arms so I was now straddling his hips, my own moving on their own accord, grinding against his hard member a low moan escaping my lips as I began to move faster, his hands on my hips helping.