Bonus Chapter: Letters

Natsu P.O.V

Perfection was the things that showed up on my mind when I saw Lucy. I'd never realize that she was a goddess like. Or maybe I just didn't want to admit that I've fallen in love with her back then. Her slender fingers went perfectly on mine. It was like she was the puzzle pieces of mine.

"Take picture, it will last longer," Lucy said and chuckled. I teased her by made her hair into a mess. She screamed and I laughed.

"Natsu Dragneel, how dare you!"

I shrugged and said, "Sorry, my hands slipped,"

She pouted which I found it was cute. She looked another way and I found her looking to the sky, smiling softly.

"Try to get connected with me, huh?" I smirked. She blushed and said, "W-what are y-you talking a-about?"

Wasn't my Luce is cute? She can be sarcastic, she can be talkative, but she can be shy either.

"Remember all of the letters that you wrote for me?" I said like it's obvious.

"D-did you get those?!" She stuttered and her eyes couldn't hide the surprise feeling.

I quickly got my backpack and opened it. It was full of paper plane that I've collected. Then I picked one and opened the paper plane and read it out loud.

"Dear Natsu, how have you been? It has been a year since you're disappear. Everyone were so sad at the beginning. Even Gray. He was like a person who lost his brother. Lisanna cried when she heard the news. But she accepted it after a week. She said that you take your friends seriously and that make her proud of you. Now we're busy to prepare for the final exam. It's near already and time surely flying too fast. Levy has been mentoring all of us. That's make me sad because if-"

"That's enough, Natsu!" Lucy yelled as she tried to snatch the letter I was holding, but I quickly moved my hand to reassured the letter didn't snatch by her.

"What? Why? I love reading these letters,"

Instead of answering Lucy asked back, "How can you get those letters?!"

"I guess your feeling made these letters sent to me," I smiled and held Lucy's hand again.

"Natsu, serious! How can you get those letters? I mean every single things of them?"

I sighed. This girl..... she never knew how to give up, isn't she? I decided to tell her. "Let me tell you how. The truth is I don't know either how could these letters were sent to me. When I was in the different time dimension, everytime you sent me letters, they crossed the gate of the dimension somehow and went to my exact location. However I couldn't send back you the reply because it won't work,"

She looked startled and her cheeks began to change color into red. I giggled seeing her like that. She must be embarrassed. She asked in disbelief, "S-so you read all of my letters?!"

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed with grin on my face. I could heard her grumble and I immediately furrowed. "Don't you happy that your letters were sent to me?"

"Even if I'm happy, it's embarrassing!" She covered her face with both of her hands. "I can't face you again," she squeaked.

I smiled and said, "You don't have to be embarrass showing your feeling to me,"

"B-but it's the first time for me to-"

"Me too! I've never experienced love before. But I'm so glad that you are the first for me,"

Her face flushed and she punched my arm slowly. "S-stop saying those sweet sentences, you're making me blush,"

After she said that, I've got an idea to tease her. I stopped walking, making her to stopped as well, and said to her, "Why? I love seeing you blushed because of me," I kissed her nose and her face started to get red even more.

"N-natsu! D-don't do that thing!"

"But you love it right?" I smirked and held her hand, started to walked again.

"W-well...."

"I know you do! Just admit it, Luce!" My laugh started to crack and it couldn't stop.

Lucy murmured, "If you keep laughing like that, I'll make sure you have a cramp on your stomach,"

"Stop grumbling. Look, we've arrived at your apartment!" I said when at last I stepped my feet in front of Lucy's apartment. She took her apartment's key but she was too long. I looked up and saw her window. I immediately grinned and climbed my way up. I tried to opened the windpw and my attemp seemed to be succeed. My body started to move inside the apartment and I called Lucy, "Luce, hurry up! You're so slow,"

She looked up and I felt her mood changed. "Natsu, don't come in through the window!" She yelled.

"But you're so slow! I can't wait to come in. I miss your scent!" I smirked. I saw her blushed and knew that I've already won the argument. She finally locked off the door and came in. I looked at her, trying to guess what will she do next. Turned out that she threw herself on her bed, making her body jolted. My feet walked to her direction and asked, "Are you tired, Luce?"

She hummed as a yes. I decided to lied down next to her. Her bed was really soft. Her apartment was actually really cozy.

"What are you doing lying here?"

"So where should I lie down?" I pouted. Then I saw Lucy pointed to the floor and that made me protested to her, "What? Don't you worry if I lied down there? It's cold, Luce!"

"So?"

"You're so mean," I hissed as I stared to the ceiling.

She turned to face me and pinched my cheek. "Sorry, I miss having arguments with you,"

I looked at her and saw that she was smiling sweetly. I didn't know why, but my heart beat faster and I could feel my face was getting red. I nervously moved my scarf as I was drowning my face to it. Her hands moved to my hair and rubbed my head. I smiled. No matter how crazy my heart was beating and how flushed my face become, it was actually a nice feeling.

"Hey, Luce," I called her not bother looking at her. I gazed to the ceiling.

"Hmm?"

"Don't stop writing letters for me, okay?" I landed my gaze to her and saw she opened her eyes in shocked.

"Why?" She asked. Curiosity was hinted in her voice. I cracked a grin and replied, "I can see you poured out your feelings more when you wrote it. So I just want you to pour your feelings more towards me,"

"I'm sorry if I'm not food at expressing my feeling," Lucy whispered but I still could heard it. She curled herself into a ball. I smiled softly. I placed my hand on her waist gently and pulled her close to me.

"It's okay. I love you even when you're not good expressing your feelings," I kissed her top of head. Her head was below my chin. She looked up and I looked down to her mesmerizing brown eyes.

"Thank you for loving me the way I am," she gave me a peck on my lips and made me totally blushed.

"H-hey, why don't we read the letters you sent to me?" I asked with the butterflies feeling on my stomach.

"Okay," she smiled sweetly.

So that night I spent my night on Lucy's apartment. We read the letters she somehow sent me and laughed because we shared our experiences through the last three years. I've never be this happy all of my life. I hope that this happiness will last.