XXIII - Dark Childhood Revealed

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the very long update!!!!! I'm really really sorry :'(
Thank you for being patient to wait on my story. And now, please enjoy it :D
I'm sorry if it isn't good or what ._.
But please, enjoy :)
Dedicated to: @ChiSatO1
Thanks for being a great reader! x3

******************************************
Natsu P.O.V

It's weird. I think Jevar had no talent for being a criminal. I mean, what criminal is he if I could tell my feeling about Lucy. Did he really intend to destroy the world or just for some people?

"Why do you want to destroy the world?" I asked him. I think I could get the all of the answers since I've told something to him.

"Do you really think I want to destroy the world?"

Ha! See?

"Then why do you ask me to make this dangerous virus? Not mention the antidote as well,"

"I just want to make one person suffering,"

"Is that so?"

Certain people? Did he want to get revenge on someone? Interesting.

"Yeah. Someone who caused my parents death,"

I think I should stop asking. He's gonna spit more if I didn't ask again. But I said to tell him that we're on the same condition.

"So your parents died as well," I muttered.

"Your parents too?" He asked me and I looked at him. He's quite shock but he immediately get rid of it. As an answer I nodded and said, "My biologically mother is still alive but she's with another man. And that's the reason why my father was dead,"

"I see,"

I continued on my work. The virus he wanted me to make will be formed soon and I knew this was very dangerous. I forced my brain think to handle this. The antidote will be useless if he was late to give it to someone. This is hard. As I continue to think, he suddenly said something that I couldn't imagine.

"Let me tell you what happened with my parents," he said with a small smile. I looked at him for awhile, studying him then said, "Okay,"

"Long ago...."

***
Third P.O.V (past)

Little Jevar was playing on the back yard. He played alone but felt so happy. Why? Because even though he had no friends, his parents was still by his side. And he thought his parents was really cool. He didn't get it why were people tried to avoiding them. True that people didn't know anything about his parents. But his parents always gave people a smile, but it couldn't change anything.

Jevar sighed.

"Why are you sighing, Son?" His father asked with a smiled on his face.

"Dad, Mom, why are people avoiding our family?"

His mother smile and carried Jevar on her back.

"Even though, they're avoiding us, at least we have each other. And that's the very important thing, right, Jevar?"

Little Jevar automatically smiled with enthusiasm and said, "Yes, Mom!!!"

"Jevar, why don't we checked out new items that me and your mom created?"

"Okaaay, Dad!!"

They entered such a mysterious place which only could be found by them.

"Enter the lab," his father said in a low tone. Then, the laboratory's door opened. Jevar looked at his father and mother works in amazement. Although he had seen it in a million times but he was still amazed.