Sooner than I Thought

Genesis POV:

“Ahh shit that hurts!” Jasmine moaned as I pushed harder and harder.

“It’s okay baby it’s going to be over soon,” I said kissing her cheek.

“Please God no more,” She whinnied.

“Jasmine come on just a few more bear with me,” I said pulling back and pushing again.

“Please baby it hurts so much,” Jasmine moaned again breathing heavily through half closed eyes.

I pulled back one last time and sat back, “Better?” I asked.

“Yes,” She said smiling at me on my lap with one leg wrapped around me and the other under her.

“I hate those damn stretches,” She complained.

“The doctor said we had to do them so your leg could get better,” I explained to Jasmine. She got out of the hospital last week and we had to stretch her leg out at least once a week but she was acting like such a big baby that it was making me laugh.  As Jasmine chuckled along with me I stopped and looked at her. I still couldn’t believe it. I was getting into this relationship too quickly had her meeting my daughter, payin’ two of her hospital bills, beating a niggas ass for her (even though I would fuck anybody up), taking her ass shopping. Damn what am I getting into? I don’t know this girl no different from any other hoe I been wit, she could be just like them.

“I gotta go,” I whispered like a punk ass.

“What, but we were having fun,” Jasmine said stopped laughing and looked at me shocked.

“I know but I have to go handle some things,” I said putting her on the couch as I went to get my gun, wallet, and money. When I went back up front I saw Jasmine sitting there on the couch looking at the exact spot she anticipated to see me in.

“Genesis, is something wrong?” Jasmine asked me looking at me sadly.

“No I told you I had to get some things taken care of,” I said looking at her forehead rather than in her eyes.

“Genesis please don’t lie to me, I’m not stupid, if you want this to be over then just tell me I can pack my stuff and be gone before you get back, I don’t stay where I’m not wanted,” She said with a blank face.

“Jas it’s not like that I just need time to think alright,” I said walking over to her to kiss, but she turned her face so I kissed her on the cheek that she exposed to me.

I went outside and got into my Mustang ready to see what’s been going on in my streets.

I went to Maybuam St where my drugs were sold and I made at least 20% profit off of the store itself, all that money was put away to Nettie’s College Fund.

When I entered the store I smiled at the cash register. “Enrique is in the back,” She stated smiling at me.

“Thanks,” I said walking to the back going behind the Deli section to see Enrique putting my money in an envelope.

“You know that you should always keep that money out, it makes me think that you trying to steal from me,” I said snatching the envelope. I took the money out I was supposed to get four thousand from him every month for the store, and forty-thousand for the drugs.  I counted the money and saw that everything was there but an extra two hundred was there.

“Enrique you put an extra two hundred dollars in here,” I said laughing a little.

“Yeah I know, word around the block is that you got a new girl, and she used to come to this corner store, she was always real nice to us when she came here, telling all her friends to say thank you, she’s a keeper,” Enrique said smiling.