Chapter 13

"Molly, will you marry me?" Dan asked, with an enormous smile on his face. His jawline is so perfect, as if it was crafted by Gods.

I stared at him for what seemed like hours. Did he really just ask me that question or is it just my imagination playing tricks on me? I desperately wanted to say yes but nothing, not even a sound or breath would come out of my mouth. I was screaming 'YES!' on the inside, I just can't think why it won't come out. 

Dan looked at me with his big, beautiful blue eyes that just sparkled, waiting for an answer. 

He lowered his head as if he had done something wrong, he looked so upset.

"Dan, you know I'm going to say yes!" I managed to screamed it out and I burst into tears. Dan started crying too. 

He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me tenderly, better than he had ever before.

"Dan, is this the one we saw in the shop earlier today?"

"Of course. It's beautiful and belongs on your finger"

Out of nowhere, Josh, Max, Chris and Matt appeared with Gordon holding bottles of champaign with flowers, chocolates and cards. The whole restaurant started applauding us, coming up and congratulating us. People we didn't even know was saying congratulations. This feels amazing.

"Our Dan's growing up on us, guys!" Max shouted, with a tear in his eye trying desperately not to let it drop down his face. 

 "Here, Dan. Who's going to be your best man then?" Josh nudged him, with his cheeky smile.

"We're not getting married any time soon guys! It's in the future, possibly in a year maybe four, who knows?" I said,  watching Dan's smile get bigger and bigger. 

"We're waiting to see what happens, you know? We might even make a decison to get married in a few months time, only time will tell." Dan said as he pulled me in for a tight hug. 

Gordon kept giving us bottles of champaign and then he made an announcement that neither Dan or I thought would happen. "This is going to come as a shock to you both, well all of you. We've recorded this for my new TV show and it's going to be edited so you can watch your engagement over and over again without the show cuts. How does that sound? My treat."

"Gordon, that sounds amazing!" Dan said, excitedly. 

"You'll get to see all the help the boys have been giving me and the other chefs in the kitchen just for you two. You'll even see Chris in a chefs hat!"

"Chris, you gonna be wearing that when you make love to Georgie?" Matt said with a stupid accent making all of us laugh. Chris just pulled a 'not amused face' but laughed himself. 

"Anyway, why don't we take this party back to the tour bus?!" I said, jumping about with excitement. I can't believe I will become Mrs. Daniel Flint when we choose to get married. 

----------------------------------------------

We all was singing on the way to the bus, being as rowdy as we could, drinking the champaign straight from the bottle; having the time of our lives. 

We stumbled onto the bus, called up the guys from Kids In Glass Houses, Mayday Parade and The Skints and told them the good news and for them to come and celebrate with us. As they arrived, we opened more bottles of champaign, vodka, beer, you name it; we had it and we drunk it. 

We started playing kids games like spin the bottle, truth or dare and tig. Making it more fun, we was totally off our heads not knowing what we was doing. 

Out of nowhere, Max starts to strip and runs around the whole bus naked screaming his head off. You can tell he's going to have a massive hangover the next day. 

"Max, Max! Run off the bus singing I'm sexy and I know it!" Josh shouts and so he does. Aled was quick to join him, both naked and singing. 

Soon after, Josh, Dan, Chris and Matt joined them. Running around, dancing completely naked. They all seemed so comfortable doing this, as if all of them have done it before. I know they are drunk but... I know Max has because he's always walking around naked

----------------------------------------------

After about three hours watching them shake their booties to rubbish pop music, we all decided it was time for bed, due to the fact we was going to be driving to another location for yet another concert.

"Come on babe, I think we should go and get snuggled up in bed." Dan whispered in my ear.

"Matt, can I spoon with you?" said a very drunk Max. Funnily enough, Matt agreed! 

Josh and Chris was left on their own in their bunks. Dan held my hand and lead me to our bunk. He picked me up and gently laid me down on the bed. "Thank you for saying yes, Molly. I can't imagine marrying anyone else other than you. I can't wait till you will become Molly Flint."

"Who said I'm going to be Flint? I might stick with Robinson or have Robinson-Flint." I joked, to see what his reaction would be.

"Oh no, Molly. You're going to be Flint whether you like it or not." He kissed me on my lips and my neck. He smiled as he held onto me tightly as we drifted into a deep sleep.