Chapter 5

Chris and I went for a walk around the outdoor markets, he was trying to find something to give to Georgina after not seeing her for 3 months. 

"What's Georgina into Chris? Maybe I could help." I asked. 

"She adores make-up. She's always wearing it and loves trying out new things to do with it. She's done make-up for some models you know?"

"Wow, really? I know the perfect place that sells make-up sets. She would love it."

As we was walking towards to make-up shop, Chris asked me a question. "Molly, why was Josh upset yesterday after you met him and Dan?"

"Erm, where to start... When we met up in the cinema, I was with my so called best friend Charley. We went to Nando's with Josh and Dan as they invited us and Charley has this habit of sleeping with men. She has this tactic that gets men to sleep with her. She laughs at all their jokes and stuff and then she makes it known that she wants them by running her hand up and down the person's body and she did that to Josh. He reacted badly to it by storming off. I shouted at her and she brought up something from the past but lets not go into detail."

Chris looked at me as if he knew something. "I know why Josh reacted like that. The last time he was kind of touched like that was with his ex, Hanna. Heard of her? He walked in on her having sex with someone else. Turns out she cheated on him with quite a few more men."

I knew Josh was cheated on but I didn't know that extent. I mean, he walked in on his ex-girlfriend cheating on him? "What the fuck?!" 

"He dumped her straight away and ever since that, he hasn't had another girlfriend. He hasn't been with anyone else since." I was completely shocked. I didn't know what to say.

We quickly changed the topic back onto his relationship with Georgina whilst walking into the make-up shop. I shown him the hundreds of make-up sets they have and he picked the most expensive one at £200. "I hope she likes this." He said. "She'll love it Chris. Not because it's a lot of money or make-up, it's because it's from you."  Chris smiled at me.

I needed to get Dan something for his birthday. We went for a walk in different stores until I found the perfect thing for him but it was a little pricey. Two tickets to see Blink 182 in concert with backstage passes. I knew Dan loved Blink and adored Travis so I asked for a little help from Chris. He kindly lent me the money and I had Dan's present sorted. I know he will love it.

We started walking back to the tour bus when someone bumped into me. It was Charley with a few of her popular mates. "Watch where you're going, rape victim. You never know, she could have caught AIDS off of her rapist." I can't believe the person I called my best friend just said that. I burst into tears in front of Chris who had no idea what was going on. I dropped to the floor. I couldn't stand up, I was shaking so much. I found it hard to breathe. Chris carried me all the way back to the tour bus telling me everything was going to be alright. How can I believe him?

"Dan, get here quick. I need your help. It's Molly."

Within seconds, Dan took me off Chris and placed me on the couch. Chris walked off and hid the tickets so Dan wouldn't find them. Dan then sat next to me and started to hold me, rocking me forward and backwards gently. "Hey, shh. It's okay. Whatever happened, I'll make sure never happens again. Okay, beautiful?" Dan made everything seem okay. He took the pain away from me, just by holding me. 

"Thanks Dan. You should've been there. She was horrible, what she said.. it made me feel like absolute shit."

"What who said, Molly?"