(9)

Jonghyun, Kibum and Minho  wait out side the nurses office waiting to hear about Taemin. So many other people standing around trying to see what was wrong. Kibum is pacing back and forth scared for his best friend. Jonghyun staring at him nervously, he gets up and takes his hand and drags his through the crowd of people.

"Come with me." He takes him to a empty room near the the nurses office. He locks the door with both of then in it. He eyes were tence his vans we're popping out of his tan built arm. He walks towards him closeing the space between the and puts his arm around his waist and pulled him in for a venerable kiss.  The kiss master for 3 minutes then jonghyun pulled away letting out a deep breath. 

"Whats wrong?" Kibum was confused as to why he is acting not himself. "I just want to hold you for a little with out anyone around." Jonghyun squeeze his arms tighter around Kibum's waist
"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? I don't mind but..." Jonghyun puts his head in between his neck and left shoulder.

"I just want to hold you more." Jonghyun said softly.

"Ok." Kibum smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and Taemin walk out of the nurses room and see a bunch of people standing out side. A boy in the crowd looked directly into Taemin's eyes and smiles out of relief that he was ok.

Taemin's cheeks got light pink looking at the boy in the crowd. He tried to hid his face from Minho so he wouldn't noticed him looking at another person other than himself. But Minho cought him and his blood was a streaming.

Everyone came up to him and asked if he was ok and saying how worried they were. His response to everyone was: "I'm ok, don't worry".

After the last bell the four boys walked to the bus stop to go home. Kibum and Jonghyun get off the bus first and walked home. Minho and Taemin was the last two to get off. Minho stood close to Taemin trying to keep him from falling. (The bus was packed with people, every seat was filled with the elders)

"Do you wanna cone over?" Minho asked softly so just Taemin could hear him.

"I would love too but I don't think my dad would be to happy about that....  I'm still in trouble about what happened last time." Taemin really wants to go but he is scared that his father was going to beat him.  He thou about lieing to his father but he might no let him live.

"Can you ask." Minho looked at him with a face that he knows Taemin can turn down. "He don't have to know it's me, tell him that ur going to a friends house to study."

"He not going to believe me I already screwed up remember." Taemin rolled his eyes at the fact that his father will never let him out the house to do anything.

Taemin gets a buzz from his phone is his pocket. He checks the caller ID 'FATHER' he answers the phone and says "hello".

"Son I'm going to be late coming home and we have enough food at the house, be safe coming home." The background sounded noisy,  taemin could make out 100% of what his father said over the phone but he was happy that he was getting trusted. "Ok father bye." He had a bright and stupid I idea that popped in his head. He looked at Minho and smiled. "Do you wanna come to my house?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to Finnish the project it's due next week and we have nothing." Kibum was stressed and tried about school and his boyfriend wasn't helping at all.

"Do we have to do this?" Jonghyun was districted by kibum how he pushed his hair back out of his face and licked his lips.

"I'm not trying to get a bad grade for this."